You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

34 minutes ago, A Red said:

I take a blind bloke shopping and he does this, chats away to the cashier about nothing. When I once tried to discreetly tell him him there was a queue behind him he said "fuck em, they're probably old cunts with nothing to rush for" Hes 83, I let him get on with it.

Nice one mate. 

53 minutes ago, A Red said:

I take a blind bloke shopping and he does this, chats away to the cashier about nothing. When I once tried to discreetly tell him him there was a queue behind him he said "fuck em, they're probably old cunts with nothing to rush for" Hes 83, I let him get on with it.

‘That’s the supermarket done, now, next stop the solicitors to change that will. Won’t take long’ 

• Upvote 5

15 hours ago, General Dryness said:

People doing stupid shit on internet forums for no apparent reasons. 

Y'know, like going around inexplicably posting "fuck off" on random threads.

Ah general, I apologise for your inability to spot a pattern, and I thought you were among the enlightened.

nietzsche was right, god is truly dead.

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Warwick Davis. Give some other little fucker a go. This guy gets every role, he must play 10 different characters in harry potter alone.

Tenable is rubbish. There is zero tension, his jokes are crap and most of the contestants are as thick as pick shit, if not thicker.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, sir roger said:

There are more old bastards on here than you imagine Mr.W

I’m not that old Rog, he used to scare the shit out of me as a kid, now I know he was citizens advisory type and I have a lot of respect for him, though I think he was a Liberal lord around the time of Smith, so not sure how much he knew of that horrible auld pricks fetishes.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Michael Winstanley said:

I’m not that old Rog, he used to scare the shit out of me as a kid, now I know he was citizens advisory type and I have a lot of respect for him, though I think he was a Liberal lord around the time of Smith, so not sure how much he knew of that horrible auld pricks fetishes.

Just checked and didn't realise it was being still televised up to the mid-1980's , in my mind it was much earlier than that.

17 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Tenable is rubbish. There is zero tension, his jokes are crap and most of the contestants are as thick as pick shit, if not thicker.

I like Tenable. He's a miniature David Brent so find him amusing, in a cringey way.

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty much every website on the planet.

No I don't want notifications, no I don't want to turn ad-blocker off, no I don't want to subscribe. How about you let me see if your site is actually decent before you bombard me with fucking pop ups. 

• Upvote 5

Food processors. 

They're the kitchen appliance equivalent to santa Claus, they come out once a year and make a big fuss. 

They take up a full cupboard, and if you even dare to open said cupboard, you just know every poxy little piece of the processor is ending up on the floor. 

• Upvote 1