You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Guest Pistonbroke

Bank holidays. We have one tomorrow so had to do the shopping today. I keep thinking it's Friday and that tomorrow will be Saturday=sport, doing my nut in. 

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

Bank holidays. We have one tomorrow so had to do the shopping today. I keep thinking it's Friday and that tomorrow will be Saturday=sport, doing my nut in. 

Swap you a bank holiday Friday for our normal one if its doing your head in that much mate? 

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Swap you a bank holiday Friday for our normal one if its doing your head in that much mate? 

I bet you would. 

Advent calendars, fucking hell what happened. 

When I was a nipper I had this advent calendar and you opened the windows each day and there was a picture, that's it. Oh the humanity! Then after xmas the calendar windows would be closed and it placed under the chair cushion until next year. The actual prize was the excitement of reaching xmas and presents.

Fast forward and years later there's a chocolate each day, ok fair enough xmas isn't enough and now the greedy little brats want a daily sugar rush. 

Now we have new advent calendars that give a gift each day and cost close to £20. What the fuck is going on. 

8907026_R_SET?w=270&h=270&qlt=75&fmt.jpe

And this one is £35 fucking quid! (and it only lasts two weeks)

9408067_R_Z002A?w=1500&h=880&qlt=70

Some little shits complain about the climate and yet my calendar lasted for years and had zero plastic, fucking spoilt little bastards! 

1 hour ago, General Dryness said:

Why does your advent calendar have pictures of a terrorist and an abused child?

ETA I notice the KKK are in there too, so I suspect that's part of the jape.

I really should pay more attention when I'm trying to get pictures, it was supposed to be representative of an advent calendar from he 70s with just pictures. 

Apologies a genuine error/mistake. I've reported it to the mods and hopefully they can delete it. 

On 23/07/2019 at 06:36, Dougie Do'ins said:

Receiving an email, text or some other form of message which start with, 'hi, hope you are well'. Just cut to the fucking chase and tell me what it is you want.

Hahaha. Had a LinkedIn update on going for my op, fulfils 2 needs 1 to say thanks to my workplace for supporting me with flexible working in the run up and 2 to explain up coming 3 month gap in my work history.

some cheeky cunt sales rep dm’s us:

”Hi Cevan, 
Saw a LinkedIn post that you are on a medical sabbatical, hope you recover well mate. 
I have just started a role with Snow Software (IT estate visability and Software Asset Management). I believe there have been some past discussions with Transurban, out of curiosity were you across any of the discussions? I am going to reach out to Transurban as an introduction and am just gathering a little info. I believe the team may have been out there a couple of weeks ago. Can you recommend who within Transurban would be the relevant asset management lead? 
Thanks”

takes the fucking biscuit reading that in a hozzy bed.

On 03/08/2019 at 04:36, Bjornebye said:

A few weeks ago the couple in my original post were having a blazing row with the front door open. We only live in a small side street that you either live down or deliver too to ever go down so its quite nice, most people know each other. Apart from these two. She shouted "you dirty fucking cunt!" proper loud so I was leaning up against the window to see what he had done and yet again she slammed the door shut. It used to be every few weekends late at night but lately it all and any hours. She screams at her kids every morning in the street, poor fucking things going to school with that ringing in their ears. A few months back a car pulled up and she was twitting fuck out of it. Heard a week or so later that it was her fellas sister coming to get him. I think she batters him.

Other than that pretty much everyone in the street is sound. Its a fairly nice area. 

6CFFBD36-436C-4AC7-B331-3E2CAF16798B.jpeg

On 30/08/2019 at 03:33, Bobby Hundreds said:

Took my CPU fan off my pc to clear it out thinking I know what I'm doing. Proceeded to snap every plastic connector trying to put it back on. Plus I scraped a load of crap of the back of it thinking now it's nice and clean, turns out that's thermal compound to keep it cool. I don't know why I don't give up on the old piece of shit.

Hahahahahaa yer fucking balloon.

i can say this as someone who took a dremel multitool to a Sony Vaio a decade and a half back, and has been building PCs and servers for over 20 years.

On 30/08/2019 at 17:31, Captain Turdseye said:

I am fuming. One side of our bed is against the wall and naturally that wall gets the odd scrape from the quilt, a leg or a knee when we’re tossing and turning or, heaven forbid, doing the sex. Mrs Turdseye and the kids are away and I’ve still got half a tub of the paint I used for the bedroom so I decided to give that wall a freshen up yesterday. It turned out great, no need to do the rest of the room so I lashed some fresh bedding on and hopped in for a good night’s sleep. 

Didn't work out that way. Didn’t sleep well at all, had a proper rough night. No drama, happens all the time. Only I woke up to find that the dog has done a little shart on the freshly painted wall. Little fucking bastard. He’s never done that before and as far as I can see he hasn’t done it anywhere else. It appears that the little knobhead is openly taking the piss because he likes my missus more than he likes me. 

Now I've got to pull the bed out again, anti-septic wipe the wall and get the paint back out, which will mean washing the roller again and all that nonsense. Then for my own piece of mind I’ll have to put clean bedding on for the second day in a row. 

CUNT. 

You tried fucking the dog in yer sleep didn’t yer?

Guest Pistonbroke
14 hours ago, General Dryness said:

Hahaha, I'm trying to work out what the fuck is going on under door number 6, looks like a Witch in a ducking stool! 

5 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Hahaha, I'm trying to work out what the fuck is going on under door number 6, looks like a Witch in a ducking stool! 

Yeah I think that's what it is. Theres also a woman burning and a crusader scrapping with a Muslim. Don't know what that nobbly cross is, I bet its fucking sinister though.

All in the spirit of christmas. Right.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, General Dryness said:

Yeah I think that's what it is. Theres also a woman burning and a crusader scrapping with a Muslim. Don't know what that nobbly cross is, I bet its fucking sinister though.

All in the spirit of christmas. Right.

Yeah, sinister as fuck. Probably a Far Right version of ye good ole advent calendar belonging to Matthew Hopkins from 1645 during the English Civil War. 

On 08/11/2019 at 09:20, блядь said:

Advent calendars, fucking hell what happened. 

When I was a nipper I had this advent calendar and you opened the windows each day and there was a picture, that's it. Oh the humanity! Then after xmas the calendar windows would be closed and it placed under the chair cushion until next year. The actual prize was the excitement of reaching xmas and presents.

advent-www-scarfolk-blogspot-com.jpg&f=1

Fast forward and years later there's a chocolate each day, ok fair enough xmas isn't enough and now the greedy little brats want a daily sugar rush. 

Now we have new advent calendars that give a gift each day and cost close to £20. What the fuck is going on. 

8907026_R_SET?w=270&h=270&qlt=75&fmt.jpe

And this one is £35 fucking quid! (and it only lasts two weeks)

9408067_R_Z002A?w=1500&h=880&qlt=70

Some little shits complain about the climate and yet my calendar lasted for years and had zero plastic, fucking spoilt little bastards! 

18 hours ago, General Dryness said:

17 hours ago, блядь said:

I really should pay more attention when I'm trying to get pictures, it was supposed to be representative of an advent calendar from he 70s with just pictures. 

Apologies a genuine error/mistake. I've reported it to the mods and hopefully they can delete it. 

Hahahahaha what the hell have you typed to get that? 

"Most offensive advent calendar ever you cunts" ? 

EDIT: Just noticed the IRA made an appearance bottom right. Where could one purchase this? For the kids of course. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahahaha what the hell have you typed to get that? 

"Most offensive advent calendar ever you cunts" ? 

EDIT: Just noticed the IRA made an appearance bottom right. Where could one purchase this? For the kids of course. 

Fucking baffling how he's managed to find that if he was just searching for an image of an advent calender.