You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, leslie said:

Worst feeling ever. when you put your hand to your pocket and there is just an empty space where your wallet should be

Especially when you have just had a trolley load of shopping put through the scanner. 

On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 17:23, Dougie Do'ins said:

Having to use the same entrance & exit for the bogs in work as the women. Go though a door to where there's two x gents cubicles and 2 x ladies. It's exactly the same on the floor above. Why not just have one floor for women and the other for men ?

But what would happen when they close the toilets on one floor for cleaning?

10 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Nothing really as the toilets are cleaned out of office hours.

Okay. In our place they clean them during the day, usually lunchtime, because that's when it's busiest and they can inconvenience the workforce the most. The other day I literally had to visit all five floors searching for a vacant cubicle.

9 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Okay. In our place they clean them during the day, usually lunchtime, because that's when it's busiest and they can inconvenience the workforce the most. The other day I literally had to visit all five floors searching for a vacant cubicle.

Should have just started talking to someone , you wouldn't have needed the bog..... 

39 minutes ago, magicrat said:

I may have ranted about this before but cunts that parade around the gym changing room in the bare smack.

Cunt yesterday oiling himself all over and slyly looking around to see if anyone was taking notice. Just fuck off you weirdos

What gyms this mate? Asking for Col 

39 minutes ago, magicrat said:

I may have ranted about this before but cunts that parade around the gym changing room in the bare smack.

Cunt yesterday oiling himself all over and slyly looking around to see if anyone was taking notice. Just fuck off you weirdos

Sounds like you were back stage at a Chippendale's show.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, magicrat said:

You need to stop sizing up knobs in the changing rooms mate. 

2 minutes ago, Six Buoys said:

You need to stop sizing up knobs in the changing rooms mate. 

It's my deep sense of insecurity . 

Col have you got ginger hair ? The cunt yesterday did.

Looked like a nubile Mick Hucknall which made it doubly unpleasant 

7 minutes ago, magicrat said:

It's my deep sense of insecurity . 

Col have you got ginger hair ? The cunt yesterday did.

Looked like a nubile Mick Hucknall which made it doubly unpleasant 

Almost a perfect description there. Did he smell like an arsonist?

People who treat going to Asda or Tesco like a day out. Dozy twats amble around everywhere without a care in the world stopping and having conversations blocking aisles and access to shelves. I just want to go there, get my stuff and fuck off. I don't want to be in there any longer than I need to be. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, magicrat said:

Is "in the bare smack" some kind of regional expression? Never heard it before, sounds whack, Jeeves.