You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Guest Pistonbroke
2 hours ago, arthur friedenreich said:

Stayed in a holiday let over the weekend in country Victoria.

Place was a pretty new build, and we were there Friday til sunday.

I went down there wearing a brand new paul smith merino v neck jumper, the missus packed Sunday morning whilst I stuck the bikes on the car.

Get home and no fucking jumper.

Now i wore it friday, we stayed in, i never wore it to bed, and Saturday i wore completely different fucking clothes, so how the fuck this jumper has disappeared is a mystery.

property owners are adamant it's not there, so they are either telling porkies, or the cleaner is strutting around in my fucking jumper.

fucked me right off, futile fucking bollocks that i can't change, but is battering me head.

puts a terrible fucking vibe on the trip now as well.

The cunt is probably using it as a goalpost. 

7 hours ago, arthur friedenreich said:

Stayed in a holiday let over the weekend in country Victoria.

Place was a pretty new build, and we were there Friday til sunday.

I went down there wearing a brand new paul smith merino v neck jumper, the missus packed Sunday morning whilst I stuck the bikes on the car.

Get home and no fucking jumper.

Now i wore it friday, we stayed in, i never wore it to bed, and Saturday i wore completely different fucking clothes, so how the fuck this jumper has disappeared is a mystery.

property owners are adamant it's not there, so they are either telling porkies, or the cleaner is strutting around in my fucking jumper.

fucked me right off, futile fucking bollocks that i can't change, but is battering me head.

puts a terrible fucking vibe on the trip now as well.

I had moths eat 2 John Smedley merino jumpers, 2 John Smedley merino polo's and a Royal Mer Breton jumper. Little fucking gets. 

20 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Fucking bewildered not aggressive Cath. 

So much swearing, then.

I like things as they’re meant to be; unused switches in the off position, cupboard doors closed after use, top back on the toothpaste, that kind of thing

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Whilst having a wash or shower and you catch your eyelid and it turns in on itself, rather uncomfortable. 

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

Whilst having a wash or shower and you catch your eyelid and it turns in on itself, rather uncomfortable. 

Have you got baggy eyelids ? Never heard of anything like this in my life. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Bjornebye said:

Have you got baggy eyelids ? Never heard of anything like this in my life. 

It's a common thing mate. 

The ever-increasing number of lorries hogging the inside lane on motorways. It often means that on 3-lane stretches there is only one lane you can use to pass them as one of them will inevitably trundle into the middle lane and take the best part of 5 miles to overtake the other. Also, because the road signs are on that side, they always get obscured.

15 minutes ago, Trumo said:

The ever-increasing number of lorries hogging the inside lane on motorways. It often means that on 3-lane stretches there is only one lane you can use to pass them as one of them will inevitably trundle into the middle lane and take the best part of 5 miles to overtake the other. Also, because the road signs are on that side, they always get obscured.

Lorries should only be allowed to use the inside lane. The problem is when one enters the second lane and tries to overtake another lorry which is in the inside lane at about 2 miles per hour faster than it. This then takes about 5 minutes and only gives cars and vans only one lane to use,as you described.

8 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Honestly don’t know how I looked at it to send it.

Anything to do with eyes makes me hideously squeamish.

We used to play man-hunt and all sorts as kids, running through bushes and stuff. How none of our eyes ever ended up inhaled on a branch is beyond me. 

I read a story a few years ago about it happening to some kid and thinking about what we used to do as kids nearly gave me a panic attack. I'm sure many of us on here should be dead really from childhood shenanigans. 

32 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

We used to play man-hunt and all sorts as kids, running through bushes and stuff. How none of our eyes ever ended up inhaled on a branch is beyond me. 

I read a story a few years ago about it happening to some kid and thinking about what we used to do as kids nearly gave me a panic attack. I'm sure many of us on here should be dead really from childhood shenanigans. 

A swing under a bridge over the ralla was mad , as we swung out when a train was approaching through the short tunnel ,a slow moving diesel mind, and wave at the driver , also when egging as a kid we used climb down the little Orme with a rope made of all kinds of stuff tied together , madness when I think back to where we got down to as there was a drop of a good few hundred foot to the sea and the crumbly rocks that came away when you tried to hold on