You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

1 hour ago, Elite said:

As this thread is quite apt, Warwick Davis.

Got that Tenable on in the background but he has zero charisma so fuck knows how he's hosting a game show, even the stuff he did with Karl Pilkington was shite. I imagine he'll be a little cunt in real life as well.

It was on in the background once and listening to his voice made me kill a baby panda. 

• 3 weeks later...

Noticed this a few times now but I'm scanning through the channels to see what's on later and seen that the film Heat on on the SyFy channel later.

For the removal of any doubt I checked and it is the famous heist movie starring Pacino and De Niro. On the SyFy channel, SyFy meaning science fiction. Now I've only seen Heat a few times and not for over twenty years but I'm pretty sure the is not scifi element to it. What the fucks going on?

15 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Noticed this a few times now but I'm scanning through the channels to see what's on later and seen that the film Heat on on the SyFy channel later.

For the removal of any doubt I checked and it is the famous heist movie starring Pacino and De Niro. On the SyFy channel, SyFy meaning science fiction. Now I've only seen Heat a few times and not for over twenty years but I'm pretty sure the is not scifi element to it. What the fucks going on?

Because she's got a GREAT ASS! And you've got your head all the way up it.

• 2 weeks later...

The stupid packaging on those Bold liquitab things for the washing machine. Not content with one plastic box that’s a pain in the arse to open, they’ve had some cunt design a bigger one which is even worse. I only want to wash my bills, not take part in a stay-at-home version of the Crystal Maze, you inconsiderate twats. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The stupid packaging on those Bold liquitab things for the washing machine. Not content with one plastic box that’s a pain in the arse to open, they’ve had some cunt design a bigger one which is even worse. I only want to wash my bills, not take part in a stay-at-home version of the Crystal Maze, you inconsiderate twats. 

Take it to mumsnet

12 minutes ago, sir roger said:

It’s like when the Echo describes somebody who has died as a ‘ rough diamond’ you know they are a complete arsehole.

7 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Or 'lovable rough'.

And when a grieving relative says”I know he was no angel” you know he was a steaming fucking psychopath 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

It’s like when the Echo describes somebody who has died as a ‘ rough diamond’ you know they are a complete arsehole.

Yep, nobody's a cunt after they've died.

I remember a good while ago back home some proper psychopath drug dealer carked it and they had the nerve to play "Trouble" by Coldplay at his funeral. "I never meant to cause you trouble ". Righty fucking ho then lad. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

I remember a good while ago back home some proper psychopath drug dealer carked it and they had the nerve to play "Trouble" by Coldplay at his funeral. "I never meant to cause you trouble ". Righty fucking ho then lad. 

"He may have intimidated two dozen, stabbed the odd bloke and threw acid over an innocent girl but underneath he was salt of the earth, he'd do anything for you."

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, General Dryness said:

Playing Coldplay is quite apt to send off a massive cunt.

• Upvote 1

"3 Million? For 3 million we could give everybody in Scotland a shovel and we could dig a hole so big that we can hand her over to satan personally. It will be the first time that the 21 gun salute shoots the coffin"

Frankie Boyle on thatchers funeral