You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

On 20/04/2019 at 18:14, Bjornebye said:

Cunts who ignore signs. For example specific ginger cunts who ignore a blatant "queue here" sign in Tesco Express, West Derby and instead stand right behind the fella getting served thus making everyone going to queue behind having to decide if they should stand behind the cunt and ruin everyones queue or queue in the right place and risk behind cunts cutting in behind ginger cunt and getting served before you. 

Does my head in, this.  I'd make it punishable by instant death with no trial.

• Upvote 1

When you are walking down the road with someone and then a random, on their own, who is walking the opposite way, decides to split the pair of you and walks right between.

This hasnt happened to me as ive got a far too vicious snarl, but seen it happen to betas.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, John102 said:

When you are walking down the road with someone and then a random, on their own, who is walking the opposite way, decides to split the pair of you and walks right between.

This hasnt happened to me as ive got a far too vicious snarl, but seen it happen to betas.

I don't mind it, sets up this breathtaking move...

giphy (3).gif

• Upvote 3

On 22/04/2019 at 22:00, John102 said:

bitter-sweet-symphony-the-verve.jpg

On 21/03/2019 at 21:15, gkmacca said:

Chips. It's getting more and more hazardous ordering a bowl of chips in a pub. Sometimes they'll bring enough for about three people, sometimes you can actually count them there are so few. Sometimes they'll be 'proper' chips, sometimes they'll be skinny fries, and once we even got ones that were either made of sweet potato or were painted orange. You can't trust 'em these days!

Same with sandwiches. If I want, say, a ham sandwich stuffed full of soggy lettuce, cucumber and tomato, I'll ask for it, but if I just ask for a ham sandwich, I don't want half a damn garden with it!!

What’s the limit you can count up to?

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen an advert for an open air cinema that's wound me up.

Photo is of a scenic, picturesque setting. With a cinema set at a fancy lake with plush/spotless beanbags and fancy deck chairs all nicely lined up in a row.

What they don't say on the initial advert is they charge extra to use the nice 'VIP' seats so as a result you and everyone else brings their own stuff to save money and you sit around in your manky, old, uncomfortable, cobwebbed covered camping chairs.

Wankers

9 hours ago, Trumo said:

Mozilla have fucked Firefox up (again) by letting the certificates of various add-ons and extensions expire. Adblock Plus being one of the main ones affected.

That's happened to me and my Firefox is all over the shop and fucked my UBlock Origin adaware...Any known workarounds you're aware of?