You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

9 hours ago, arthur friedenreich said:

Only if you are a knob. I’ve driven a couple as my mate works for them, and has a company car which gets changed every 6 months.

this is the best he had but only over a weekend, as it’s a bit shit with 2 young kids.

Fucking awesome machines to drive, thanks to the engineering and design.

i’ve had a fucked up ‘85 944 in the garage for just over a year, but when I eventually get it going again, I will give it back to me da, who bought it years ago as a project and never got around to getting it running.

EE369CBF-6495-433F-895A-7B0B12675482.jpeg

392542D1-2DC2-4DD9-90A4-38678905ED05.jpeg

How much for a cut and blow dry?

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, arthur friedenreich said:

To be fair, having read the menu, I would probably avoid it all together. Sounds like cuntsville, does Neil Atkinson write the menu?

Oh aye, the whole thing was a horror show, but that particularly jumped out.

Used to be the TSOP Southampton meet-up pub that, proper dive where the carpet stuck to your feet.

Turned up this year and they’ve gentrified the fucker.

41 minutes ago, TK421 said:

"C'est la Vie" by Bewitched not being available on Spotify.  It gets me so pumped, but I have to listen to it on youtube. 

You should just watch The Box. I bet they've still got that bastard on loop just like they did back then.