You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

12 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Cycling is boss, although losing Spokey Dokeys pisses me off.

10 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Just use lolly ice sticks.

Or just crush one of these and wedge it between the frame and tyre... instant motorbike upgrade.

5A9FDF78-1219-4AD7-976C-B01C5483FB20.jpeg

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’ve just had a horrendous one. My bum hole was itchy and now it’s bleeding due to over aggressive wiping. I need to shower and slather it with cream but I’m waiting for two parcels from Royal Mail and I know he’ll turn up the second I step in. 

Interesting question this, really.

I'll start a thread.

On 22/03/2019 at 00:16, gkmacca said:

Cyclists. They're just mental. Complain about bad motorists or pedestrians, and you'll get plenty of motorists and pedestrians agree with you. But complain about bad cyclists and the entire cycling world will go berserk and insist it's some kind of slur. They ride on the pavement and try to slalom around you, they ride through red lights but go nuts if they see cars or pedestrians fail to respect the rules, they seem to think sticking out an arm without looking over their shoulder is sufficient effort before turning-, and they do what the hell they like while insisting that everyone else stays meek and law-abiding. I don't know if bikes attract psychotic blokes, or somehow turn normal blokes into  raging mad men, but there are some serious arseholes out there. The worst are the ones who wear all the Tour de France yellow jerseys and lycra. Wankers.

We have mirrors. 

Not into Lycra though, agree the giro type can be arseholes.

as a relatively new cyclist, after probably 25 years without a bike, the worst are the smug fat fucks on evoked who sail past you smiling, with the battery doing all the work. Kid yerselves on that yer achieving anything you diabetic fuckers.

There's a bloke near me who 'rides' a horizontal bike. He's flat on his back, but always glancing around with a smug look on his face as if he thinks everyone is really impressed. It makes no sense - his control is minimal, he has to travel at a snail's pace, and when it rains of course he gets completely soaked, which is always amusing to see. An absolute whopper.

2 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

There's a bloke near me who 'rides' a horizontal bike. He's flat on his back, but always glancing around with a smug look on his face as if he thinks everyone is really impressed. It makes no sense - his control is minimal, he has to travel at a snail's pace, and when it rains of course he gets completely soaked, which is always amusing to see. An absolute whopper.

Aww one of these wankers clogging up the path over here recently - had a pop and asked why he wasn’t in the cycle path instead of getting in the way of the normal peds. Gobshite. I’m a lazy cunt, but i lie down in bed, on a beach or shit like that. Not when I’m supposed to be riding a bastard bike and getting in everyone’s way.

15 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Having to pay close to a quid to get your own money out of a cash machine because your cunt bank has closed all your local branches, meaning no free to use machines nearby. 

Fuckers. 

Do you not live near a supermarket?

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Having to pay close to a quid to get your own money out of a cash machine because your cunt bank has closed all your local branches, meaning no free to use machines nearby. 

Fuckers. 

Yep. Then there are the small branches that are still open, where you have to queue for ages while some idiot uses the sole cashier as an all-purpose financial adviser, asking question after question, while they gaze at their smart phone. Look, matey, you've got a smart phone, you're know how to surf the internet, so find out all this stuff online!

Captcha 'I am not a robot' security checks. "Here's a selection of pictures taken using a potato. Pick the ones that show the shadow of a worker ant hauling a bit of leaf from a Vermont Cedar tree over a quarter-inch piece of ordinary grey rock that's been eroded smooth on one side."

• Upvote 10

5 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Captcha 'I am not a robot' security checks. "Here's a selection of pictures taken using a potato. Pick the ones that show the shadow of a worker ant hauling a bit of leaf from a Vermont Cedar tree over a quarter-inch piece of ordinary grey rock that's been eroded smooth on one side."

2EBFE813-367E-4E6B-A13B-4510E6B4FC03.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

49 minutes ago, Trumo said:

They're bad enough but what about those lazily drawn letters and numbers ones? Is it '9' or a 'g'? And is that one a 'v' or an 'r' or the start of a 'w'?

• Upvote 1

Having to buy clothes. 

I'm so unenthusiastic about getting new clothes that when I have to I almost always take my sister with me just to make sure I actually leave with some clobber. I'd dress like the worst turbo nonce meff ever if I could get away with it if it meant never having to step foot in a shop again.

3 minutes ago, Ken Robber said:

Having to buy clothes. 

I'm so unenthusiastic about getting new clothes that when I have to I almost always take my sister with me just to make sure I actually leave with some clobber. I'd dress like the worst turbo nonce meff ever if I could get away with it if it meant never having to step foot in a shop again.

Have you tried...the internet?

21 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Have you tried...the internet?

The internet's sound if you're just buying trackies to work out/spill your dinner on. Wouldn't advise it if you need anything you need to make sure you try on first (Jean's etc)