You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

6 hours ago, Saintslfc13 said:

Not properly re-racking the weights at the gym. Anyone who doesn't is just a lazy bastard and I can accept that, being at the gym and all, maybe you're too tired to put the weights back where they go. Putting them back completely out of order and making me take of 3 2 and halfs and to get to a 25 is just plain fucking unforgivable. You've taken all the time and effort to remove them from the equipment but couldn't be bother to move the at most 12 inches to in any direction to place them properly.

Did you tag yourself as in the gym on Facebook? Yeah of course you did. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

My mum is in her 60s she drove past some bloke hitting his dog so she pulled up got a fell walking stick out her boot went up to him and said you hit that dog again and I'll wrap this around your fucking head. It made me laugh because she has always been fearless but I had too tell her off as for all she knew the guy could of turned violent.

So could the dog.

• Like 1

Tescos never have hand baskets near the door when you go in, you have to hunt for the bastards and end up getting the ones piled high under the checkout counters. I know why they do this, its to make you get a trolley so that you'll buy more, I aint falling for that.

6 hours ago, A Red said:

Tescos never have hand baskets near the door when you go in, you have to hunt for the bastards and end up getting the ones piled high under the checkout counters. I know why they do this, its to make you get a trolley so that you'll buy more, I aint falling for that.

Never realised this was something they did on purpose in every shop. Just assumed the lad responsible for putting them out was a lazy smackhead to be honest

I probably sound a cunt, but when i see people say thing like 'be kind, always'. Seen it a lot after that fella from love island killed himself, however, it tends to be used by the towie/love island type, been to yoga for a few weeks and want to appear all spiritual and that. Despite them actually acting like cunts the majority of the time and only seeing any worth in physical beauty.

• Upvote 2

Anyone who is involved in a celebrity/reality/social media type scenario grabbing attention and has died as a result of doing so is really not worth the attention that you have just spent addressing it. Never used to happen with same outcry before this 'social media' bollix, the world hasn't swung that much in the last 23 seconds that it has all of a sudden become an acceptable thing.

Fuck them, the stupid, vapid, fucking cunts. Fuck off and die twice you stupid fucking cunts!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, TheBitch said:

We'll remind you of this when they've flown the nest and you and Mr Champ are missing them. 

We might miss them, we will miss them but it’s not right that housing costs here prevent them from moving on like we did

• Upvote 2

My council tax costing more then the houses round the corner even though theyre pretty much the same. I don't get anything extra for the extra cost. I haven't got more land or a bigger house but my street is a band higher for no reason other than it is. 

Pisses me off council tax, I know it's needed but still you pay a huge wedge of income tax and then a zoink! We want this too. A legitimized pizzo!

19 minutes ago, stringvest said:

You can deep freeze it for months.  You can hit it with liquid nitrogen.  You can rest it on the Tory Manifesto for a week.  But the minute you pick a Toblerone up to eat it, it melts all over your fucking hands.  Every time.

That's what you get for storing them up your arse.

• Upvote 1

On 18/03/2019 at 20:03, A Red said:

Trolley paralysis really bugs me. You see perfectly fit and able people stroll into the supermarket, and then, as soon as they touch a trolley, they sort of slump over it, like they've suddenly lost all the energy in their legs, and they move really slowly, blocking people's way, hanging on to their trolley-turned-mobility aide. Bastards.

Watching the snooker and the presenter keeps referring to Llandudno as Llandidno. Now I don't know if thats actually how its pronounced but its certainly not how its spelt the fucking wig wearing bitch. 

Oh now the frigging compere has just pronounced it 'Klandidno' 

Anyway here come Ronnie O'Sallivantt and Jedd Trumpet. Should be a good snatch-up this.  

• Upvote 1

On 13/03/2019 at 08:11, Jairzinho said:

Not matching a shirt button with the correct hole. 

Was very tempted to rip it off and lash it in the bin I was so livid with myself yesterday.

What about the shirt?

Cyclists. They're just mental. Complain about bad motorists or pedestrians, and you'll get plenty of motorists and pedestrians agree with you. But complain about bad cyclists and the entire cycling world will go berserk and insist it's some kind of slur. They ride on the pavement and try to slalom around you, they ride through red lights but go nuts if they see cars or pedestrians fail to respect the rules, they seem to think sticking out an arm without looking over their shoulder is sufficient effort before turning, and they do what the hell they like while insisting that everyone else stays meek and law-abiding. I don't know if bikes attract psychotic blokes, or somehow turn normal blokes into  raging mad men, but there are some serious arseholes out there. The worst are the ones who wear all the Tour de France yellow jerseys and lycra. Wankers.

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Watching the snooker and the presenter keeps referring to Llandudno as Llandidno. Now I don't know if thats actually how its pronounced but its certainly not how its spelt the fucking wig wearing bitch. 

Oh now the frigging compere has just pronounced it 'Klandidno' 

Anyway here come Ronnie O'Sallivantt and Jedd Trumpet. Should be a good snatch-up this.  

Wasn’t aware this was on. Nice one. 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

Cyclists. They're just mental. Complain about bad motorists or pedestrians, and you'll get plenty of motorists and pedestrians agree with you. But complain about bad cyclists and the entire cycling world will go berserk and insist it's some kind of slur. They ride on the pavement and try to slalom around you, they ride through red lights but go nuts if they see cars or pedestrians fail to respect the rules, they seem to think sticking out an arm without looking over their shoulder is sufficient effort before turning, and they do what the hell they like while insisting that everyone else stays meek and law-abiding. I don't know if bikes attract psychotic blokes, or somehow turn normal blokes into  raging mad men, but there are some serious arseholes out there. The worst are the ones who wear all the Tour de France yellow jerseys and lycra. Wankers.

I know that the new rules mean you have to give them a wide berth when overtaking, but I've noticed this year far more cars hurtling towards me 'head on' as they overtake bikes dangerously, which isn't the cyclists fault, I get that. Either that or long queues of traffic moving at a snails pace. They claim to be much cleaner on the roads, but their holding up of traffic surely negates that.