You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

13 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

In films and on telly,seemingly mostly non British stuff,where they leave their teaspoon in their cup while drinking it,and even their tea bag! What kind of fuckwittery is this behaviour?

Got to admit to leaving the teaspoon in but fuck that tea bag lark. It's done by the same deviants who put the milk and sugar in before adding the boiling water.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DimReaper said:

When you're filling up your sink to do the dishes and a glass or something rolls directly under the jet of water and water squirts everywhere

Negged. My wife does this and it pisses me off immensely. The sink should be empty when washing up, not filled with greasy pans and plates making everything else greasy. I bet you just chuck everything in there don't you, just wanting the planet to burn. 

I hope you're happy. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Elite said:

Cocky cunts that dangerously cross the road at a snails pace. By walking REALLY slowly, with their shoulders back and rugs under their arms to prove to the oncoming car that they are indeed, hard as fuck.

Put your car in neutral and rev fuck out of the engine. They soon move out of the way. 

23 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Negged. My wife does this and it pisses me off immensely. The sink should be empty when washing up, not filled with greasy pans and plates making everything else greasy. I bet you just chuck everything in there don't you, just wanting the planet to burn. 

I hope you're happy. 

You're clearly worried that I'm going to overtake you on rep score and are making up anything to get negs in. You don't fool me

• Downvote 1

Just popped the shop for a message. As I’m leaving a bloke enters. We’re the only ones there apart from the owner.

I get outside where there is a beautiful young grey Staffy, completely unsecured, on the pavement which bounds up to me affectionately. I pat it and give it a kind word before starting to cross the road to get to my car.

I get halfway across and the dog is right behind me. Worried for its safety I usher it back onto the pavement and pop my head into the shop and ask the guy if it’s his.

Me: “I came back because it was trying to follow me across the roa...”

Gobshite (angrily): “It won’t follow you across the road!” 

Me: “Sorry, I mean it was halfway acr...”

Gobshite (angrily): “It won’t follow you across the road!”

At which point I gave up, told the poor little bastard to stay, which luckily it did. When it eventually gets run over because of his neglect, he can have ‘It won’t follow you across the road!’ put on the pet cemetery gravestone.

• Upvote 2

Not properly re-racking the weights at the gym. Anyone who doesn't is just a lazy bastard and I can accept that, being at the gym and all, maybe you're too tired to put the weights back where they go. Putting them back completely out of order and making me take of 3 2 and halfs and to get to a 25 is just plain fucking unforgivable. You've taken all the time and effort to remove them from the equipment but couldn't be bother to move the at most 12 inches to in any direction to place them properly.

28 minutes ago, Saintslfc13 said:

Not properly re-racking the weights at the gym. Anyone who doesn't is just a lazy bastard and I can accept that, being at the gym and all, maybe you're too tired to put the weights back where they go. Putting them back completely out of order and making me take of 3 2 and halfs and to get to a 25 is just plain fucking unforgivable. You've taken all the time and effort to remove them from the equipment but couldn't be bother to move the at most 12 inches to in any direction to place them properly.

I'd like to also add hogging machines in the gym because you're dossing on your phone, then pacing around in front of the mirrors doing breathing exercises all the while doing fuck all training

• Upvote 2

Just now, Ken Robber said:

I'd like to also add hogging machines in the gym because you're dossing on your phone, then pacing around in front of the mirrors doing breathing exercises all the while doing fuck all training

I think they should have a machine where you sit on it and mess with your phone as that seems to be all most people do in there.

10 minutes ago, Ken Robber said:

8 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I think they should have a machine where you sit on it and mess with your phone as that seems to be all most people do in there.

The first rule of being at the gym is do nothing logically associated with being at the gym. I don't know how it is where y'all are at but for me even the employees are usually just chatting up their co-workers or the attractive women/men depending on their persuasion.

16 hours ago, Anubis said:

Just popped the shop for a message. As I’m leaving a bloke enters. We’re the only ones there apart from the owner.

I get outside where there is a beautiful young grey Staffy, completely unsecured, on the pavement which bounds up to me affectionately. I pat it and give it a kind word before starting to cross the road to get to my car.

I get halfway across and the dog is right behind me. Worried for its safety I usher it back onto the pavement and pop my head into the shop and ask the guy if it’s his.

At which point I gave up, told the poor little bastard to stay, which luckily it did. When it eventually gets run over because of his neglect, he can have ‘It won’t follow you across the road!’ put on the pet cemetery gravestone.

Unworthy cunts like that having access to something so magnificent and loyally trusting as a dog makes me feel a visceral mixture of sadness and hate that scrambles me for some time afterwards.

Its the attitude towards it which is the giveaway, because we’ve all had hair-raising moments where it’s a question of luck not judgement that you get away with it, but fucking hell what a way to behave.

• Upvote 3

My mum is in her 60s she drove past some bloke hitting his dog so she pulled up got a fell walking stick out her boot went up to him and said you hit that dog again and I'll wrap this around your fucking head. It made me laugh because she has always been fearless but I had too tell her off as for all she knew the guy could of turned violent.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

My mum is in her 60s she drove past some bloke hitting his dog so she pulled up got a fell walking stick out her boot went up to him and said you hit that dog again and I'll wrap this around your fucking head. It made me laugh because she has always been fearless but I had too tell her off as for all she knew the guy could of turned violent.

I think the bloke had already turned violent. 

3 hours ago, Saintslfc13 said:

I can confirm that I have absolutely never done that.

I don't really complain about the weather but days like today annoy me. It's not even proper rain, just grey gloomy and light drizzle on and off, on and off. The kind of day as a kid when your laces would come loose when running they would end up soaking wet and splatter against your cream copycat chinos.

Why did my ancestors get to the south of France and think yeah we'll push on.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Anubis said:

What was the message?