You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

The deliberate marketing ploy of KFC to get some cheeky little cockney lass on their current radio/Tv ads to pronounce some bucket of the stuff to cost "nyyyynnnneee nyightie nyyyyyynnnnee"  

Fuck off you bint and all you corporate KFC fuckwits that all sat round nodding and patting each other on the back when you had the idea that to make the person on the ad sound like a thick idiot that it would make lots of thick idiots buy more chicken.

Which it probably did.

#including me 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Dave D said:

People that give you mobile number by breaking down the numbers in an annoying way-

They say- 0778 124 4360.

Instead of 07781 244360 

*Bloody hell Im weird

This does my head in when they’re saying your own number back.

”so is it...077..4123...1100?”

Fucked if I know!

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, A Red said:

Every fucking programme on the tele now, when giving distances, measures it in kilometres. Fucking hell, our speed limits are in mph and our signs show distances in miles.

Mark my words, this is just the build up to us converting. And what will happen? The speed limit on motorways will be 100 kmh - 62mph, and A roads will be 80kmh - 50mph. Thats what will fucking happen. It'll be like Australia which, i must add, is the most boring fucking country in the world.

Calm down Brian, they won’t be able to take away your blue passport.

I used to think Coalin was bad for Colin Powell, but seem to hear Creg a lot recently, instead of Craig, and I’m a big fan of the skeptics guide to the universe until one of the gusset-munchers pronounces the word primer as primmer.

get fucked you scabrous dogs, it’s English. (H)’erbs is just about acceptable as old English also dropped the h, but you can’t fuck about with shit like this, just c ack on with blowing the world up, you big bunch of fannys.

15 hours ago, Dave D said:

The deliberate marketing ploy of KFC to get some cheeky little cockney lass on their current radio/Tv ads to pronounce some bucket of the stuff to cost "nyyyynnnneee nyightie nyyyyyynnnnee"  

Fuck off you bint and all you corporate KFC fuckwits that all sat round nodding and patting each other on the back when you had the idea that to make the person on the ad sound like a thick idiot that it would make lots of thick idiots buy more chicken.

Which it probably did.

#including me 

Whoever within their marketing team came up with this will have had a serious promotion/pay-rise after the no-chicken scandal of 2018. 

blog43720.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, arthur friedenreich said:

Calm down Brian, they won’t be able to take away your blue passport.

Its not a European thing, France and Italy have limits up 130 kmh and Germany unlimited. Its being like Australia I object to, crawling along at a brain deadening 60 mph. 

On 2/12/2019 at 12:42 PM, Bjornebye said:

Every time I go to type Remmie the predictive changes it to Remix. Overtime it does it I get R Kelly - Ignition (Remix) in my head:

"It's the remix to Ignition
Hot and fresh out the kitchen
Mama rollin' that body
Got every man in here wishin"

Pisses me off. A bit. 

I want to thank you for now putting that in my head. 

Bounce. Bounce. Bounce. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hades said:

The music threads on here should be on a separate forum. I have to skip an extra thread using the next thread button to scroll past a link I can't be arsed clicking.

What are you using to browse the forum? There are some threads I avoid but I don't really understand what the issue is here, I just click on the threads that I want to read & jib the rest, phone, laptop or PC.

Plus music is the zenith of what humans have achieved on this planet, why would you want to avoid it?

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, A Red said:

Every fucking programme on the tele now, when giving distances, measures it in kilometres. Fucking hell, our speed limits are in mph and our signs show distances in miles.

Mark my words, this is just the build up to us converting. And what will happen? The speed limit on motorways will be 100 kmh - 62mph, and A roads will be 80kmh - 50mph. Thats what will fucking happen. It'll be like Australia which, i must add, is the most boring fucking country in the world.

We're heading back to 1945 in a few weeks time. No chance are we ever converting to those 'foreign' measurements

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Dave D said:

Which it probably did.

#including me 

There ia fit little blonde minx in a lift with her brunette mate who would get a finger lickin.' I have no idea if its KFC or some other fast food shite they are advertising though.

• Upvote 1

On 2/13/2019 at 11:59 PM, A Red said:

Its not a European thing, France and Italy have limits up 130 kmh and Germany unlimited. Its being like Australia I object to, crawling along at a brain deadening 60 mph. 

It was tongue in cheek mate, you can’t have a pop at Australia and not expect something back.

australian roads need to go slower due to the preponderance of automatics over here which leads to treating the car as an extension of their couch, 20% traffic on the motorway, yet every lane has a fucking car in it, dawdling along at their own steam. Absolutely boils my piss.

plus, we do like to keep drivers on their toes:

I started working for a company involved in this 2 days before, no blame can be apportioned to me however.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I always get a hangover. I could just have two fucking pints and feel rough the next day. 

Aye. Same here. It just puts me off drinking at all. I only go out on Fridays now just so I have 2 days to recover for work on Monday. Horrible situation. 

On 2/13/2019 at 6:37 AM, A Red said:

Yeah endless golden sandy beaches full of bikini babes, 9 months of sunshine, as opposed to freezing cold pissing down 9 months of rain, gloomy skies, howling freeze your bollocks off gales, now I wonder which of the 2 is the most boring.

2 minutes ago, leslie said:

Yeah endless golden sandy beaches full of bikini babes, 9 months of sunshine, as opposed to freezing cold pissing down 9 months of rain, gloomy skies, howling freeze your bollocks off gales, now I wonder which of the 2 is the most boring. oh and I nearly forgot on fetch tv for 15 dollars a month we can watch every game Liverpool play including euro cup.

On 2/13/2019 at 6:37 AM, A Red said:

youv'e got to be kidding