You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

4 minutes ago, Dave D said:

Ive hit  patch where, despite driving a large van, very small cars will happily pull out in front of me causing me to break hard but then proceed onwards at 20mph- and then, just to take the f**king biscuit, use all of my well thought out back road short cuts....like they are in a f**king hurry!!!!      

I think we do a very similar job 

The bloke in Aldi earlier that I suspect of moving my trolley when I dashed back an aisle or two to get something I forgot. He was my aisle enemy from the off- Proper Mr Twatface hovering in front of the potatoes on his phone sort. If I had seem him move the trolley my response would have been a touch irrational by my own admission 

Soil on mushrooms.

Particularly from Tesco. If I buy them from the Co-Op then are clean

I'm no food snob and I just eat them as they are but why is it Ok to sell one product unwashed and another covered in fucks knows what mushrooms grow in. Fuck off Tesco.

I'm told it is sterile but considering what the burgers were made from I'm inclined not to believe that.

2 hours ago, Anny Road said:

Soil on mushrooms.

Particularly from Tesco. If I buy them from the Co-Op then are clean

I'm no food snob and I just eat them as they are but why is it Ok to sell one product unwashed and another covered in fucks knows what mushrooms grow in. Fuck off Tesco.

I'm told it is sterile but considering what the burgers were made from I'm inclined not to believe that.

It probably would have been easier to type 'soil' here. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I don't know shit about DIY but just had to go to a timber yard, I've never felt like less of a man whilst these experts buzz their tits off at the quim dressed as a man. I will fuck them up with whatever this cut of wood is I've just bought.

How much do their stadium tours cost then?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I don't know shit about DIY but just had to go to a timber yard, I've never felt like less of a man whilst these experts buzz their tits off at the quim dressed as a man. I will fuck them up with whatever this cut of wood is I've just bought.

What you need is a forty foot bastard, a bucket of jumped up custard, and three lengths of 2x4x5x6.

Went to blam a hole in one of the bathroom tiles as starting to prep for a new suite. One of the chips went in my eye. Thought I was going to go blind for life. 

I’m fine now like but aas almost life threatening. One tile down, four million left to go. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Blertacus said:

Went to blam a hole in one of the bathroom tiles as starting to prep for a new suite. One of the chips went in my eye. Thought I was going to go blind for life. 

I’m fine now like but aas almost life threatening. One tile down, four million left to go. 

Google goggles.

16 hours ago, Blertacus said:

Blertacus is right.

22 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I wouldn’t get aggressive mate, you could end up in all sorts of lumber.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, belarus said:

Internet terms, usually American, do my fucking suede in.

“Triggered” is the worst, following in the annoying footsteps of “cuck”, “snowflake” and....all the others.

You wouldn't say that if you were woke. 

• Upvote 4