You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

5 hours ago, magicrat said:

Gym related anger again.

Fucking vacuous twats that sit on the machines and play with their bastard phones and won't budge even when they know people are waiting. Cunts the lot of them 

60 quid in Argos.

6193588_R_Z001A?$Web$&$DefaultPDP1536$

Never see the bell whiffs again

• Upvote 1

On 1/5/2019 at 8:20 AM, Captain Turdseye said:

Kids birthday parties. 

Scheduled for 10am on a Saturday morning. 

In a soft play centre. 

Which is a 45 minute drive away from where all the kids live. 

Cunts. 

On 1/5/2019 at 9:38 AM, rico1304 said:

It’s Izzys this afternoon, 24 kids doing some science party bollocks.  Cost me a fucking fortune and they are making slime which will inevitably end up all over the house.  

On 1/5/2019 at 2:42 PM, Champ said:

Seventh circle of hell.

Thoughts and prayers etc

I made a conscious decision some years ago that I wasn't going to have my life ruined, I've made some dreadful decisions in my life, and I've made a couple of good ones, reading these reminds me that I made the right choice. 

23 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

I made a conscious decision some years ago that I wasn't going to have my life ruined, I've made some dreadful decisions in my life, and I've made a couple of good ones, reading these reminds me that I made the right choice. 

Its not the kids that cause the problems in these situations but mostly the women.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The dirty mare in the Silver Grey BMW registration MLII *** in Tuebrook thirty minutes ago, throwing and spitting a half-eaten sandwich out into the middle of the road. You turned into Chester Rd from West Derby Rd. I hope your neighbours see this and know you’re a meff.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

The dirty mare in the Silver Grey BMW registration MLII *** in Tuebrook thirty minutes ago, throwing and spitting a half-eaten sandwich out into the middle of the road. You turned into Chester Rd from West Derby Rd. I hope your neighbours see this and know you’re a meff.

Should have named the cunt off the road and stood on the bastards throat until the eyes popped out. Then squashed them.

As a warning. 

5 hours ago, Mook said:

People bringing cakes & sweets into the office & then giving you grief for eating them.

"Have you been in at those biscuits while I was away?"

Just fuck off.

I volunteer to work at your place unpaid for a day- I need to know if shes all shes cracked up to be.

I bet you would

1 hour ago, Tj hooker said:

Drivers who hang back in a long queue when the lights turn green those fuckers always get through leaving loads who don't twats to a man 

Ive hit  patch where, despite driving a large van, very small cars will happily pull out in front of me causing me to brake hard but then proceed onwards at 20mph- and then, just to take the f**king biscuit, use all of my well thought out back road short cuts....like they are in a f**king hurry!!!!      

Another road related annoyance Ive noticed recently-  your driving along a standard 2 lane wide road-

an ambulance is heading toward you in the opposite lane, entirely unobstructed with the full use of the lane its in, and the person in front of you stops?