You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

On 11/27/2018 at 1:18 PM, Strontium Dog said:

Nothing more annoying than when you change tabs in Chrome on your phone to check something, then when you go back to your initial tab, it refreshes itself and screws up whatever you were doing.

On 11/27/2018 at 1:38 PM, Hades said:

Cultured citizens use Firefox.

Smart kids use DuckDuckGo on iOS and Brave everywhere else.

17 hours ago, Mook said:

I don't have a dishwasher but I generally do the dishes after tea, every fucking night there will be one glass or cup that I've missed sitting somewhere that I'll spot after I've finished & cleaned up all the bunkers. Usually sitting in plain sight as well.

Never empty the sink, I don’t mean of water, but always leave at least a tea spoon or something. A job is never perfect so cherish the imperfections of the job, it’s a Japanese thing. Plus it really fucks my missus off, which is revenge for putting knives in the dishwasher on their points.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

We just eat straight from the frying

pan/saucepan in mine. Cuts down on the washing up.

I eat my food over the sink or bin to save washing up a plate. 

At uni we bought some disposable plates for a similar purpose when my mate's mum suggested cling filming normal plates as a joke. We were spellbound by her genius. 

• Upvote 1

Minge bags, tight cunts, people who don't carry money on them, I'm absolutely fucking sick of every single one of the embarrassing cunts, THE worst personality trait by a mile. Making social situations awkward all the time because they're worried about the prices of drinks or having money to share the cost of things, There's people reading this who are probably tight cunts, and if you are, fucking kill yourself.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

First out the taxi, last to the bar. In the bogs whenever it’s their round.

Told this one before, cunt we use to go out with did it all the time, we got a cab from the Swan to The Birk House in  Tuebrook, like clockwork he’s out the cab, kneels down and starts messing with his shoes, what were you doing I said, tying my laces says he, funny say I, you’ve got fucking slip ons on.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Minge bags, tight cunts, people who don't carry money on them, I'm absolutely fucking sick of every single one of the embarrassing cunts, THE worst personality trait by a mile. Making social situations awkward all the time because they're worried about the prices of drinks or having money to share the cost of things, There's people reading this who are probably tight cunts, and if you are, fucking kill yourself.

I’m no tight cunt but the only ‘cash’ I normally have is a bit of change in the car for parking. Take me to a place that has a card machine or a cashpoint close by and we’ll get on alright. 

People who dont raise a finger, at least, when you pull over to let them past.

Where i live it pretty much all single track with passing places. I'm a fanny and always stop first even if the other car is miles away. What pisses me off is when that, usually old man, prick drives past without acknowledging my existence.

Worst case scenario is I have given a preemptive wave only to be snubbed.

An M40 gun turret should be an optional extra

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Anny Road said:

People who dont raise a finger, at least, when you pull over to let them past.

Where i live it pretty much all single track with passing places. I'm a fanny and always stop first even if the other car is miles away. What pisses me off is when that, usually old man, prick drives past without acknowledging my existence.

Worst case scenario is I have given a preemptive wave only to be snubbed.

An M40 gun turret should be an optional extra

Fanny Road.

It's nothing if not highbrow.

My brother in law is a pretty decent bloke but his family got a dog about 6 months ago & it's completely taken over his life & his chat. I spent a bit of time in his company over Christmas & every single subject was turned around so he could talk about his fucking dog...

Cars - 'We'd need an estate for the dog'

Football - 'Can't go any more because of the dog'

Drinking - 'The dog tried lager for the first time the other day'

Second World War - 'Hitler's dog wasn't as nice as mine'

I've no problem with someone having a dog but not every cunt wants to hear about it all day. The dog is a total bellend as well, it's one of those ones that jumps up on you & covers your jeans in mud whilst licking your coupon when you're sitting trying to have a cup of tea.

3 minutes ago, Mook said:

..it’s one of those ones that jumps up on you & covers your jeans in mud whilst licking your coupon when you're sitting trying to have a cup of tea.

And you’re supposed to love it too? One of those ones? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mook said:

My brother in law is a pretty decent bloke but his family got a dog about 6 months ago & it's completely taken over his life & his chat. I spent a bit of time in his company over Christmas & every single subject was turned around so he could talk about his fucking dog...

Cars - 'We'd need an estate for the dog'

Football - 'Can't go any more because of the dog'

Drinking - 'The dog tried lager for the first time the other day'

Second World War - 'Hitler's dog wasn't as nice as mine'

I've no problem with someone having a dog but not every cunt wants to hear about it all day. The dog is a total bellend as well, it's one of those ones that jumps up on you & covers your jeans in mud whilst licking your coupon when you're sitting trying to have a cup of tea.

Yet here you are on an internet forum talking about 'his dog'