You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

22 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

When you’re in a shopping centre or somewhere waiting for the lift with the baby in the pram and about six young, able bodied people are waiting in front of you for the lift even though the escalator is 10ft away. Fucking cunts.

Also, people who stand to the left not moving while everyone else is standing to the right on the escalators so you can’t walk past them. 

My girlfriend has a phobia of escalators so I have to take the lift much more often than I'd like.

Of course, there are no lifts at Euston, so when we were in London earlier this year she had to take the escalator, and being left-handed she was stood on the wrong side, clinging to the belt for dear life, which you can imagine went down well with London folk.

3 hours ago, Strontium Dog said:

My girlfriend has a phobia of escalators so I have to take the lift much more often than I'd like.

Of course, there are no lifts at Euston, so when we were in London earlier this year she had to take the escalator, and being left-handed she was stood on the wrong side, clinging to the belt for dear life, which you can imagine went down well with London folk.

I have got a bit of a phobia about escalators. I read a story a few years ago about a woman who was eaten by one in Scotland. Freaked me out. Worst part about getting the tube was them fuckers. Especially Waterloo and Westminster. You can be on them for days. 

On 11/15/2018 at 12:55 PM, Strontium Dog said:

Was anyone else expecting a Tim Vine gag at the start of that post?

• Upvote 1

On 11/15/2018 at 12:55 PM, Strontium Dog said:

There is a lift from the top bit of the tube to the concourse. Go right, not left. Obviously yoi’ve Gone up 3 escalators by then, but consider this my public service for the year.

10 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

People going over the top about anything. Best this, best that.

Everyone should know i’m The best at everything. Twats.

Just youth speak that oddly some older adults who should know better have seemed to tag onto.

Living my best life.

Night out/in with this one.

And my all-time favourite; “I’m going adventuring.”

Stand down Phileas Fogg, it’s just going from one country to another for a bit like people have always done. You didn’t discover the place or travel round it by magic carpet, however many times you post #yolo.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Just youth speak that oddly some older adults who should know better have seemed to tag onto.

Living my best life.

Stand down Phileas Fogg, it’s just going from one country to another for a bit like people have always done. You didn’t discover the place or travel round it by magic carpet, however many times you post #yolo.

Yes, but they are taking pictures of every cup of coffee they had in those places though. So maybe you're wrong. You considered that?

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Living my best life.

I may start taking pictures of a pint at the bottom of my foot by the pool in the place we go every bloody year.  “ Can life get any better “ er yeah it could be a pint of JD and coke with an umbrella and a sparkler.

34 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Living my best life.

'Sick' 'Insane' 'Wicked' are words that should never be used as words to describe extremely good things by anybody ever in the history of the world.

20 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

Nothing more annoying than when you change tabs in Chrome on your phone to check something, then when you go back to your initial tab, it refreshes itself and screws up whatever you were doing.

Cultured citizens use Firefox.

3 hours ago, Dr Nowt said:

Living my best life.

Thats the one that sends me into a rage. It doesn't even make fucking sense. How many lives have these cunts got? I wish they had none.