You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

• 3 weeks later...

Sites that request that you to disable your adblocker to view them, yet still display that request even after you have done so. I've been trying to read a few articles on Der Spiegel's website but am unable to do so. The 'turn it off and then on again' suggestion won't work, and looking online for a solution only comes up with techy nerds effectively asking you to rebuild the whole damn machine such is the complicated nature of their advice.

7 hours ago, Trumo said:

Sites that request that you to disable your adblocker to view them, yet still display that request even after you have done so. I've been trying to read a few articles on Der Spiegel's website but am unable to do so. The 'turn it off and then on again' suggestion won't work, and looking online for a solution only comes up with techy nerds effectively asking you to rebuild the whole damn machine such is the complicated nature of their advice.

Put DuckDuckGo browser on yer phone or tablet, allow it to run what it wants then, burn after the session 

On 10/19/2018 at 5:48 PM, Trumo said:

Mobile screencaps that include all that extraneous bullshit such as what network you're on and how much battery power you have left. Usually sent by people who really need to put their phone on charge.

Not me, bro. 

E5505C00-D0E8-4406-9E14-84C385EF07A3.png

It honestly makes me toes curl when I see one and the battery is on something like 8%. 

What are you doing, you lunatic? Fucking plug it in!

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Not me, bro. 

E5505C00-D0E8-4406-9E14-84C385EF07A3.png

It honestly makes me toes curl when I see one and the battery is on something like 8%. 

What are you doing, you lunatic? Fucking plug it in!

I don't have an iphone and very few people contact me on account of me being a cunt of epic proportions.

8% battery can give me a full day of use easy. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

When you’re in a shopping centre or somewhere waiting for the lift with the baby in the pram and about six young, able bodied people are waiting in front of you for the lift even though the escalator is 10ft away. Fucking cunts.

Also, people who stand to the left not moving while everyone else is standing to the right on the escalators so you can’t walk past them. 

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

Selling stuff in Spain.

I am trying to get rid off my old laptop. It's up for 120, I'll take a 100.

"Will you take 90?"

"No. I would accept 100".

"I think 90 is good. Think about it"

Every cunt thinks they're in a gangster film or something.

Spain you say?  

4 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

Selling stuff in Spain.

I am trying to get rid off my old laptop. It's up for 120, I'll take a 100.

"Will you take 90?"

"No. I would accept 100".

"I think 90 is good. Think about it"

Every cunt thinks they're in a gangster film or something.

Get out of there mate 

1 hour ago, Sugar Ape said:

When you’re in a shopping centre or somewhere waiting for the lift with the baby in the pram and about six young, able bodied people are waiting in front of you for the lift even though the escalator is 10ft away. Fucking cunts.

Also, people who stand to the left not moving while everyone else is standing to the right on the escalators so you can’t walk past them. 

I think the crux of the matter is that lot of people are selfish, thoughtless morons. I've actually stopped being in any way polite about these types of things.

Last week in Tesco, I'm at the checkout and some moron at the checkout beside me had her trolley and fat arse at the end of the checkout in such a way that the person in front of me, who didn't have a trolley, couldn't comfortably get past. She said "excuse me" and said moron moved the slightest fucking bit so the woman in front of me could just about get through. 

She was still in the same position when I had to get past and I literally just bashed her trolley out of the way with her mine. I was quite proud of myself tbh. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

See also people who don’t start looking for the train ticket that they can’t find until they are standing right in front of the barriers, thus blocking access for everyone else.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

See also people who don’t start looking for the train ticket that they can’t find until they are standing right in front of the barriers, thus blocking access for everyone else.

If I ever woke up with a mind to go on a shooting spree, I can guarantee the first place I would head towards is the fucking barriers at a busy train station at 8:15am. Most probably Oxford Rd in Manchester. 

Disclaimer: If the feds are reading this I am not serious. I am a peaceful man. Until some cunt breathes on the train. 

• Upvote 1