You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

2 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

Nah. It was bang in the centre, and mainly Sunday night. Saw some of the general destruction they did as I was cycling back from seeing a mate but not when they were charging the police or lobbing chairs at cars etc. Mate of mine, woman, 5 ft nothing, was pretty shook up by what she saw as she was out very close to it all at the time. 

It just isn't the city for it. Especially in the centre. No-one wants a fight. It's why I wish they'd fucked off to Tres Mil Viviendas as I doubt most of them would ever come back to the city to be twats again.

England fans fighting? Well colour me very surprised. What utter cunts they all are.

Cold callers. Fella over the road got a roof put on his conservatory so they’ve been coming around for weeks, even insisted on giving a quote.

I’m jetwashing the roof of the Conservatory yesterday and this nob is talking to me offering more quotes. 

I said to him that I can build another Conservatory with a tiled roof for less than their fucking quote. So he asked me if I needed new windows.

You tell me I said. Prick.

19 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Cold callers. Fella over the road got a roof put on his conservatory so they’ve been coming around for weeks, even insisted on giving a quote.

I’m jetwashing the roof of the Conservatory yesterday and this nob is talking to me offering more quotes. 

I said to him that I can build another Conservatory with a tiled roof for less than their fucking quote. So he asked me if I needed new windows.

You tell me I said. Prick.

Some fucker phoned us yesterday in work, blathering about energy prices, I said ah me missus sorts that out mate, can you give me yer wife’s number he says, no I fucking can’t was my response. 

25 minutes ago, Arthur Friedenreich said:

Some fucker phoned us yesterday in work, blathering about energy prices, I said ah me missus sorts that out mate, can you give me yer wife’s number he says, no I fucking can’t was my response. 

Reminds me of a mate of mine a few years back. Same thing, energy company calls and he says the missus looks after that. The bloke on the phone asks to speak to her and my mate tells him "not a good time, she's having a shit". End of conversation.

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Reminds me of a mate of mine a few years back. Same thing, energy company calls and he says the missus looks after that. The bloke on the phone asks to speak to her and my mate tells him "not a good time, she's having a shit". End of conversation.

Superb, I half want them to call back now, so I can use that 

• Upvote 1

On 10/10/2018 at 6:43 PM, Remmie said:

The other Yank one which currently cunts me in the bastard is "you got this".

The thing you've got is hopefully shithouse dog Aids you clagnut. 

"Gotten" gets far too much use on this site for my liking. Grinds my fucking gears. 

6 minutes ago, magicrat said:

People that respond to the "who did that ?" question with "I'm Sparticus "

No your'e not a fictional Roman galley slave , you're a sad cliched cunt. 

What the Romans should have said in the film was this “ you do all know we’re going to Crucify Spartacus? “

You would then have heard the heroic heroic crowd saying this,

” That’s him over there the one with the big dent in his chin, looks like Kirk Douglas “

• Upvote 1

Wrapping my missus birthday presents this morning, turns out I'm horrific at covering simple shapes with a layer of paper. Usually I pay to get it done or my mum and sisters are given the task.

If you placed my wrapped gifts alongside a child's drawing where the mum and dad are bigger than the house you'd point at my creation and think who gave the retard kid scissors.

• Upvote 1