You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Chris Evans and his wife have had new children born and they are twins. Fairly normal names for father and mother (Chris and Natasha). So what names are they giving to their children? Pete and Sarah? Mike and Elizabeth? 

No.

Ping and Pong. Seriously. What the fuck? Ping and Pong? Did they come out looking like table tennis balls?

5 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Chris Evans and his wife have had new children born and they are twins. Fairly normal names for father and mother (Chris and Natasha). So what names are they giving to their children? Pete and Sarah? Mike and Elizabeth? 

No.

Ping and Pong. Seriously. What the fuck? Ping and Pong? Did they come out looking like table tennis balls?

Looked up the article on the BBC and it seems that those names are just temporary. With Chris Evans being a car nut with a collection of Ferraris, what odds on the kids being named Dino and Testarossa?

The article also mentions how the likes of Zoe Ball and Sara Cox will take over Evan's radio show. Are they just going through the Big Breakfast presenter line-up?

When you e-mail someone asking for a postal address & they write it out in a line like, Mook Twatface, 28 Cunt Street, Bastardville, BD10 1FO.

Instead of how an address should be written:-

Mook Twatface

28 Cunt Street

Bastardville

BD10 1FO

Does my head in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, Mook said:

When you e-mail someone asking for a postal address & they write it out in a line like, Mook Twatface, 28 Cunt Street, Bastardville, BD10 1FO.

Instead of how an address should be written:-

Mook Twatface

28 Cunt Street

Bastardville

BD10 1FO

Does my head in.

I had no idea you lived in the same street as me.

• Upvote 1

Radio 2 is getting right on my tits lately.

Chris Evans can fuck off at the best of times but if I hear about these twins once more I will hunt him down.

Steve Wright is a nob but you expect that. He is an even bigger one lately with these annoying voices he plays.

Fuck off no g.

Jeremy Vine can choke on his own vomit.

• Upvote 1

Sophie Ellis Bexter is pissing me off but that is not the point here. She’d get it so she can carry on.

She is on the one show and the nob presenter says ‘Singer and a mum how on earth do you manage it’

Try being a nurse or a part time checkout girl. Or a soldier or an paramedic all on 20k a year.

A singer on god knows what with a nanny and private school. Fuck off.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

That’s one of the funniest sentences over ever read in my life. Laughing for about ten minutes at that. Sounds like something Simon would say. 

Fuck off. You are wrong.

She is lovely and I could cuddle her. But she is obviously selling this new shite and waffling on about shite.

But she is as woman has had babies and enhances her entitled, priveledged, position as a musical genius. When in reality she is a shit Kylie and that tells it’s own story.

6 minutes ago, Anny Road said:

That mean I’m wrong or you are out of other arguments?

I couldn’t give a fuck about Sophie Eliis-Bextor or the garbled point you’re trying to make about her, let alone bother making an argument against it. You blathered on about me being wrong, and considering I didn’t say anything about it, I assumed you were too pissed to actually read what I was laughing at. I don’t care if you’re pissed, although it would account for your incoherence, and I don’t care about your views on some vacuous cunt off the TV, so pipe the fuck down. I just found it funny that you started a sentence the way you did.