You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

When you pick up the wrong item at the supermarket. Some shit head left smooth orange juice in the section with bits, so I accidentally bought smooth. What kind of bedwetting loser prefers smooth?

Same with Peanut butter; it's gotta be crunchy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

One way system in daughters secondary school for cars dropping off. Set down areas both side of the middle lane. Loads of spaces to pull in drop off and drive away within seconds. Assholes every single fucking morning stopping in the middle lane too lazy to pull over, and then hold up everybody as their darlings get out of the front and proceed to get their bags and shit from the back or boot.   It annoys me because I know it will happen every time I'm there.

Any cars (SUV's mostly) doing this should immediately be lifted by a crane dropped into a crusher and pancaked to the size of a mobile phone..driver included.

• Upvote 1

Dickhead kids who walk in the road and not moving for cars.

Just seen four of them, two lads, one on a mountain bike and two girls just walking up the road outside ours. Car has to stop as he can't get passed and starts to beep his horn, kids just laugh at him and continue in the road, it's only when another car comes the other way that they finally got onto the path.

Fucking dipshits.

3 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Dickhead kids who walk in the road and not moving for cars.

Just seen four of them, two lads, one on a mountain bike and two girls just walking up the road outside ours. Car has to stop as he can't get passed and starts to beep his horn, kids just laugh at him and continue in the road, it's only when another car comes the other way that they finally got onto the path.

Fucking dipshits.

On 8/11/2018 at 8:42 AM, Captain Turdseye said:

Dickheads, usually teenagers or pissed up blokes, that walk slowly across the road even when they’ve seen you driving on it.

Three lads did it to me the other day making me come to a stop. So I put the car in neutral and as soon as they were directly in front of my bonnet I slammed my foot down and revved fuck out of the engine. The lot of them absolutely shit themselves, jumped out of their skin and started calling me all sorts. I just burst out laughing and went on my merry way.

Had this one covered last month, mate!

My little thing today was unpacking the shopping, managing to just about fit it all into the fridge like a fucking jigsaw puzzle, making sure the meat was away from the fruit, etc, only to turn around and find a big bottle of milk on the draining board that I’d forgotten about and wouldn’t fit in. 

Calling your bank. You are on hold for ages, they always have shit music playing, and you have to enter a series of personal numbers to get through to anybody.

I was getting some cash out from an ATM when the machine completely crashed before the transaction was completed. The machine didn't (and probably couldn't) return my card. Called the bank while checking my balance online which showed the transaction as having gone through. They've cancelled my old card and will sent me a new one with a new PIN, and have said that pending investigation, the money should be back in my account very shortly, but could take up to 40 days depending on the investigation. Of course, being a financial institution it will take them fucking ages to pay anything back yet they can take money from you before you've even thought about it.

Modern-day personal banking is a Ponzi scheme in all but name.

• Upvote 1

On 9/16/2018 at 7:31 PM, Bjornebye said:

It annoys me that not only has this thread null and voided the glorious have a rant thread but some cunt has a thread about minor things that stress you out. I am annoyed and stressed. Rant over. 

Its a conundrum to know where to post any irksome gripes one might have. 

The mad rush to phase desktop PCs out in favour of laptops. Because I clearly want the extra hassle of charging something several times a day and typing on a Lego-sized keyboard with a pissy little screen and fiddly touchpad, that is completely unupgradable and easily thievable. With the added bonus that I have to ditch the entire thing if one element breaks.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

The mad rush to phase desktop PCs out in favour of laptops. Because I clearly want the extra hassle of charging something several times a day and typing on a Lego-sized keyboard with a pissy little screen and fiddly touchpad, that is completely unupgradable and easily thievable. With the added bonus that I have to ditch the entire thing if one element breaks.

Site is broken again. It appears to be randomly recycling posts from 2008

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, daved said:

When your ready meal is done and you peel off the film covering and it comes off in bits.

(Dont sneer, Tesco Finest Carbonara ready meal is ace)

The lasagna isn’t bad either. Had one for my tea the other day. Chucked on and mixed in a fuckload of jalapeños and had three rounds of bread for dipping purposes. 

Probably one for the Foodie Thread, such was the level of improvisation. 

• Upvote 2