You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

People in the supermarket who start pushing their trolley away, then stop to check their till receipt and put their list away, fumble with their wallet etc.

I was having similar thoughts about people, singular and plural, who suddenly stop as they’re walking along the pavement in front of you.

Has anyone invented brake lights for humans yet?

When you're in a shop and there's a cracking tune playing over the PA system and it gets interrupted by some mundane store announcement.

On occasion when drunk in a supermarket and the tannoy goes “Jean to till 3 please” I have been known to shout “Don’t go Jean, it’s a trap!” . Well I think it’s funny.

When waiters don’t write down your order and get the order wrong or forget some bits. Fuck off and write it down.

• Upvote 3

I don’t understand why people accept lukewarm food. Sent it back.

Easier just to shove it in the science oven for a minute rather than wait another hour when you're absolutely Hank Marvin.

I only get Dominos when they've got a deal on, their prices are utterly ridiculous.

Easier just to shove it in the science oven for a minute rather than wait another hour when you're absolutely Hank Marvin.

I only get Dominos when they've got a deal on, their prices are utterly ridiculous.

Yeah, I only order pizza from Dominos, etc. if I have a decent discount code/voucher and there aren’t any other options. It pisses me off when I pay for food and it turns up anything other than hot, so I always send it back for a replacement. I could just stick it in the oven but it’s the principle.

All of those pizza places are rubbish, given how much they charge. Papa John’s is probably the best of a bad lot.

Papa Johns tastes like Grandma's dick.

As for only ever ordering when you have a voucher, that's their whole marketing strategy so you feel glad your "only" paying £11 for a pizza.

We had a great wood oven delivery place in Milton Keynes but its shut now, fucking gutted.

This could easily go in the cricket thread but it's more relevant to this thread.

Certain players always looking for a review when given out. It seems as though more often than not, it is a waste of a review and just looks like they are using their status in the team to prioritise their own innings over the team's chances of building a healthy innings.

• Downvote 1

Papa Johns tastes like Grandma's dick.

As for only ever ordering when you have a voucher, that's their whole marketing strategy so you feel glad your "only" paying £11 for a pizza.

Yeah, totally agree, hence only ordering when I don’t have other options. Even then, I sit there ranting about the cost whilst eating. I’m not tight, far from it, but I don’t like paying over the odds for stuff.

The concept of getting food delivered is never something I've really understood. Just seems like hassle waiting to happen.

The options available, the means of finding it, contacting, ordering and requesting your food be delivered have all improved immeasurably, but it seems as though quality of food and quality of delivery are getting worse. Prices continue to climb of course.