You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

When you are using one had to tear off a piece of kitchen towel and the one piece you want turns into 20 pieces as half the roll unwravels as you do it

The same thing happens with toilet paper. I don’t even bother to unravel anymore, I just use the entire bog roll, all at once. One bog roll per wipe.

Toothpaste. Or more specifically different types of toothpaste. There's just far too many.

You find a type you're happy with; taste, price, cleanliness etc all just right, but when you need another tube you go back to the shop only to be faced with dozens of variations and invariably you choose one that costs 3 times more and which tastes like shit.

Go in Wilkos and count them, taking the fucking piss. Fuck off Wilkos, fuck off Colgate, and fuck off Oral B. Money grabbing shithouses.

• Upvote 1

I build up an immunity to anti-perspirants if I use the same one for too long, I need to have a rotation of about 4 and switch whenever one stops working usually about every 2-3 weeks, pain in the arse.

Look on the bright side. At least you don't have a sweaty ringpiece.

People using petrol stations.

You look at some people doing something as simple as parking in the designated space, filling up and paying and you want to throw something at them. You wouldn't know how they function in the world of work

1. When both pumps are free on the same side and the person in front of you doesn't drive to the furthest one.

2. When someone parks outside the box making it difficult or impossible for other cars to get past.

Email gone around today saying some blert is leaving and if anyone wants to contribute to her good-bye gift etcetc.

Be gone already.

bert_promo_1.png

Some bird started in my office and went off on maternity leave 3 months later. No one knew her to talk to but the women next to her decided it was a good idea to ask the entire office to put in for her.

Another woman who was hated for being a backstabbing twat got 12 quid off a floor of 65 people.

• Upvote 1

Some bird started in my office and went off on maternity leave 3 months later. No one knew her to talk to but the women next to her decided it was a good idea to ask the entire office to put in for her.

Another woman who was hated for being a backstabbing twat got 12 quid off a floor of 65 people.

Just never seen the point of it, really.

Rather just have a pint with them afterwards if they're sound enough.

Hate it when people go jogging but drag their poor dog along with them.

You're the vet aren't you or have I got you confused with someone else?

148 posts is too many to be considered a true lurker but way too quiet to box off as a regular. How do I categorise you man?

Hate it when people go jogging but drag their poor dog along with them.

It’s those women that go running pushing those all

terrain buggies in front of them that get me. They never look like they’re paying the slightest attention to the kid’s safety or even to the kid itself.

I want to say I’ll look after your kid if you want to go for a run but that might not go down too well I suppose