You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Ha! I ordered the chicken jalfrezzi as I'd heard rumours that them'uns weren't lighting the bonnie until after 10.

My date was Lithuanian and suggested we go to the bonfire, to watch it. I tried to explain that these people - the ones that regularly burn Irish and polish effigies - might not welcome outsiders. She looked confused. To her, just landed in the country, these big bonfires were just some NI tradition, and she wasn't aware of the context.

Look at you flying your dates in. If that doesn't allow a first date grope, well I'm just not ready for this new age world.

People who ask you a question in an e-mail & don't use a question mark at the end of the sentence.

Is that a rhetorical question then or what you cunt?

I'm disappointed that you didn't leave the question mark off the end of that question for comedic effect.
  • Upvote 1

Was just driving down Prescot Rd the lights turn to green and some woman decided it would be a good idea to cross on a 3 lane highway with a pram never mind the piss taking what about the safety aspect .

Anyone know what one of these is

?

Went and bought clothing from eBay again haven't I? Haven't done it for ages due to being underwhelmed by the product and service. Wanted an adidas tshirt, £25 when I popped into the local sports emporiums but only had them in XS and as I pack so much muscle mass I needed a bigger size. Found an online store on eBay with 98.9% positive selling them for £19 so took the plunge.

Turns up this morning, wrong colour and suspicions on its authenticity. Now I need to go through the returns policy which will probably take me over the £25 price I could have paid in the shops if I'd have waited for it to be restocked.

Went and bought clothing from eBay again haven't I? Haven't done it for ages due to being underwhelmed by the product and service. Wanted an adidas tshirt, £25 when I popped into the local sports emporiums but only had them in XS and as I pack so much muscle mass I needed a bigger size. Found an online store on eBay with 98.9% positive selling them for £19 so took the plunge.

Turns up this morning, wrong colour and suspicions on its authenticity. Now I need to go through the returns policy which will probably take me over the £25 price I could have paid in the shops if I'd have waited for it to be restocked.

Does it have "Fruit of the Loom" crossed out on the label ?

• Upvote 2

When you're hoovering and when you get further away from the socket, the plug slips out ever so slightly and the hoover stops

Maybe one for the getting older thread, but I bought myself a Dyson V7 last year. Battery powered. Mounts on the wall to charge. Makes hoovering a fucking doss. Even my daughter likes hoovering her room. She thinks it's class!

Maybe one for the getting older thread, but I bought myself a Dyson V7 last year. Battery powered. Mounts on the wall to charge. Makes hoovering a fucking doss. Even my daughter likes hoovering her room. She thinks it's class!

Got the missus one and she's not happy as Dyson is a massive Brexiter and has moved jobs away from the UK . Hoover is ok , battery life not great mind