You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

I've got a £2 coin stuck in the seat mechanism of my car and can I fuck get it out. Bastard.

Rip the car to bits, it might cost you a fair bit of money to get it all fixed but at least you'll have £2 to put towards the cost.

Having your plans for the day messed up by the weather.

I have been reduced to making an assault of the north face of my ironing pile while I wait for this pathetic drizzle to sort itself out

It has been so hot for the last week that I'm looking forward to a bit of drizzle.

Disabled people in Runcorn. It appears to be a self contained industry. Trident retail park is wall to wall 4x4 cars with blue badges and they get out of them and deploy disabled scooters down ramps like Knight Rider.

They then proceed to swarm the shops, traversing aisles that are clearly too narrow for them, knocking shit off and being oblivious to the fact they almost ran over your foot, happy in the fact they had their reversing alarm on so you were given fair warning.

They're all well under 50 too and wear Under Armour vests.

Disabled people in Runcorn. It appears to be a self contained industry. Trident retail park is wall to wall 4x4 cars with blue badges and they get out of them and deploy disabled scooters down ramps like Knight Rider.

They then proceed to swarm the shops, traversing aisles that are clearly too narrow for them, knocking shit off and being oblivious to the fact they almost ran over your foot, happy in the fact they had their reversing alarm on so you were given fair warning.

They're all well under 50 too and wear Under Armour vests.

Haha, a girl I went school with passed me on one of those scooters on the Trident the other week, she let on and I was honestly stunned and didn't even respond. 40 years old and having to resort to that kind of shit. Talk about giving up.

• Upvote 1

Haha, a girl I went school with passed me on one of those scooters on the Trident the other week, she let on and I was honestly stunned and didn't even respond. 40 years old and having to resort to that kind of shit. Talk about giving up.

Add 'Blokewithbimmerandazimmer' and this joke writes itself.

Places that serve food that have unprotected cutlery in some sort of container on the table so any number of people have had their hands all over the cutlery before it's been used. If your going to put your cutlery in a poncy bucket on the table, at least have the fucking sense to have the handles facing upwards.

• Upvote 1

Places that serve food that have unprotected cutlery in some sort of container on the table so any number of people have had their hands all over the cutlery before it's been used. If your going to put your cutlery in a poncy bucket on the table, at least have the fucking sense to have the handles facing upwards.

I have never been so happy to not like Dry Roasted Peanuts & Bombay Spice than when I read a hygiene check found 12 different strains of urine on some left out on the bar of a pub.