You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

People who don't clean the toilet after them,I'm in Skipton at the moment and dying for a crap went into a pub and it looked like a herd of wilderbeest had just passed through.just give it a wipe or a brush with the bogbrush!(think I may have had a similar rant on here previously)

• Upvote 2

The late thing, my bird is late for everything, I mean she has NEVER once been on time, and it's passed off as 'her thing', if a table is booked for a certain time in a restaurant she will think aboslutely nothing of turning up half an hour after that and everyone waiting on her, her mother is exactly the same, it's incredible.

On a similar note, my minor irritant to add is if someone says they are about to leave or have left, and they haven't, how does that work ??? 'I'm on my way', well you either are or you're not, why would somebody say they are on their way if they are not ?? is it just me that finds that bizarre ?? just tell me the fucking truth !!!!

My two nieces are a fucking nightmare and are permanently late. The rare times that me and my Mrs go out they babysit but they are always between 45 minutes and an hour late, impacting on our night out.

They were taking my daughter to a concert I asked what time they were coming round and they said 11.00. I couldn't do overtime that day because the earliest I could get off was 11.00. So what fucking time do they roll up at mine?. 12.45. Nearly two hours late then they are flapping about missing their train. I could have worked that day but they just shrugged it off as no big deal despite me ranting at them. One of them got sacked the other week for being late virtually every day she was employed there. Now she's moaning she has no money.

• Upvote 1

Washing my hands.

Not really annoying but when you have to do it 150 times a day it starts to be a pain in the arse.

Honestly before I had kids, I'd wash my hands after a piss, a shit, wank, or after having handled something dirty or sticky but after you have children you seem to do it every five minutes, especially when one of them is potty training. I'm thinking of getting a sink with two taps surgically attached to my belly.

Washing my hands.

Not really annoying but when you have to do it 150 times a day it starts to be a pain in the arse.

Honestly before I had kids, I'd wash my hands after a piss, a shit, wank, or after having handled something dirty or sticky but after you have children you seem to do it every five minutes, especially when one of them is potty training. I'm thinking of getting a sink with two taps surgically attached to my belly.

Another post about your Boss.

Disappointed in you, Mook.

• Upvote 1

No you don't mate or I must just be a dirty fucker.

I got a row the other day for making a butty with green hands after cutting the grass. The bread was a bit green like. Tasted OK so who gives a fuck.

Get a better mower or a rake you scruff. Were you using scissors?

• Upvote 1

No you don't mate or I must just be a dirty fucker.

I got a row the other day for making a butty with green hands after cutting the grass. The bread was a bit green like. Tasted OK so who gives a fuck.

My late Grandfather used to work on cars and would often sit eating sandwiches and biscuits with scruffy oiled hands.

My Gran would say "Paddy, would you ever wash those hands or even use a knife and fork" to which he'd always reply "If God didn't want me to use my hands he'd have made me born with knifes and fuckin forks instead". He was a mad cunt, truth be told.

• Upvote 4

Man points. Better man points if you leave it plugged in. Unless it's petrol then double man points. Unless it's a small lawn then minus man points for thinking you're Jeremy Clarkson.

It’s a little lawn. I unplugg it and it is a bright orange flymo mini. I actually use the provided spatula thing that comes with it.

I’m off to watch my Glee box set. Minus my man points.

My two nieces are a fucking nightmare and are permanently late. The rare times that me and my Mrs go out they babysit but they are always between 45 minutes and an hour late, impacting on our night out.

They were taking my daughter to a concert I asked what time they were coming round and they said 11.00. I couldn't do overtime that day because the earliest I could get off was 11.00. So what fucking time do they roll up at mine?. 12.45. Nearly two hours late then they are flapping about missing their train. I could have worked that day but they just shrugged it off as no big deal despite me ranting at them. One of them got sacked the other week for being late virtually every day she was employed there. Now she's moaning she has no money.

I do enjoy the thick fucker shrug that many employ when put on the spot, especially the same thick fuckers who moan if you were to be late by 5 minutes

I posted a while ago about adults who have coping strategies that children employ, I know a few who just go silent and look distant like children who have been caught out, staring into space. Winds me up it does

TV shows in which the volume goes up, down and all over the place. Especially galling if you’re trying to watch telly in bed and don’t want to wake the kids up. I have to lay there with the remote in my hand so I’m instantly ready to higher it up or lower it down.

This annoys the shit out of me. Either I use headphones or I keep the volume low and use subtitles.