You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

I know its an obscure ballet by a composer no-one has ever heard of, but its the 'Nutcracker' by Tchaikovsky, not the bloody Home Alone theme!

Yep. Just like when people hear you'll never walk alone they all go "ooh that's that lovely song from carousel"

You've done me there though

Anyway. The b c sport gossip pages. At the bottom.they always go "and finally..." then come out with a load more stories. What's the sodding point

Exams that have questions actually designed to trip you up. Not content with having you research, retain and answer something you've only just learnt, they want to fuck you over and call you a loser.

Yes, I have an exam this afternoon. I'm gonna fail big time. Sat there in a revision group and Mr Fucking Know It All is shouting out all the answers and I've now reverted to putting bets on, on my phone.

Yep. Just like when people hear you'll never walk alone they all go "ooh that's that lovely song from carousel"

You've done me there though

Anyway. The b c sport gossip pages. At the bottom.they always go "and finally..." then come out with a load more stories. What's the sodding point

I find that "and finally" heading quite useful as a signpost that all subsequent stories are incredibly dull. Some Wigan douchebag playing Xbox with his brother and decided to Instagram it. Thank fuck I know that
  • Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Looking after a dog for friends whilst they are in Bulgaria for the next 11 days and it's farting all the time and fucking stinks. Our dog keeps fucking off into the other living room to get away from her. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Maybe its actually your dog doing it and its leaving the friends dog to take the blame?

Nope, the smell returns soon after our dog has scarpered. It's an Italian Spinone, not sure if that is something that breed is renowned for or if it is down to missing them type thing. Hopefully her guts will be sorted soon as it really is annoying. 

How do you block phone numbers on your mobile?

I'm getting about three 'accident/compensation' calls a day from 0151, 0141, 0131 & 0161 numbers as well as mobile numbers & I have a Samsung phone.

If I catch up with the cunts, it won't be me having a fucking accident.

How do you block phone numbers on your mobile?

I'm getting about three 'accident/compensation' calls a day from 0151, 0141, 0131 & 0161 numbers as well as mobile numbers & I have a Samsung phone.

If I catch up with the cunts, it won't be me having a fucking accident.

Go into your phone log and select the number you want to bar. Top right there's a 'more' option. Click on that and you should get the option to block the number. If you go into settings you can opt to block unknown numbers but that could prevent a legitimate call getting through.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

When you take a parcel in for one of your neighbours & even tho the delivery boy has put a card thru their door they can't be arsed coming round & expect you to lug it round to theirs. Fuck off you lazy, self-entitled piss-takers

We took one in this year for a neighbour who actually lives about 3 doors down, fuck knows why they asked us, probably have some sort of list from Amazon of trusted mugs. This bloke is actually Scottish and a truck driver although apart from the  odd hello we haven't had a lot to do with each other. 2 fucking months we had the package for, as well as the card which DHL had obviously left him I must have attempted to contact him about 10 fucking times and even left a note of my own for him. Eventually I just contacted Amazon, printed off the return forms they sent me via an e-mail and sent the fucking package back. No lies, the very next day he rang our doorbell and whinged about me returning his package to Amazon, I just laughed and told him to fuck off. Cheeky bastard.