You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Guest Pistonbroke

The BBC's website's live cricket reporting.

I just want to know the score, not have to wade through millions of banter tweets from Edwin and Bartholomew.

If I'm not watching it live I use cricinfo. Far better service than the BBC shite. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Yeah, I do usually if I'm going to use it for any length of time, but if I'm already on the BBC website for something else I usually check on there first. 

Ah, with you. 

People in work who flush the toilet after a shit and don't ensure the bowl is clean for the next user.

Went in today and the bowl was left as if a herd of wildebeest had just passed by.

Use the bogbrush !!

The lack of big brushes in public toilets, while on this topic. went to London today and sat in costa for an hour before my meeting.

Dropped the kids off in the one single toilet in the place just before I left costa and no bog brush. Thankfully nobody was waiting to enter after me, so at least the person who thought I was a filthy cunt didn't also see my face a few seconds before they drew that conclusion.

When you're shopping online and trying to get a closer look at something so you click on 'Enlarge Picture' only for the website to bring up the same sized fucking picture on a big background.

Excellent shout that. Also, the ones that do enlarge and let you scroll around, only to close when you try to get a closer look at the top, bottom or sides of the item.

The BBC website's live cricket reporting.

I just want to know the score, not have to wade through millions of banter tweets from Edwin and Bartholomew.

Cricinfo can be a little slow on the uptake too, but unlike the BBC at least it isn't full of people sending pictures of their pets or kids watching TV.

People in work who flush the toilet after a shit and don't ensure the bowl is clean for the next user.

Went in today and the bowl was left as if a herd of wildebeest had just passed by.

Use the bogbrush !!

I've never been able to get my head round bogbrushes. So, you've scraped the shit off the inside of the loo onto the bogbrush and then what?

I've never been able to get my head round bogbrushes. So, you've scraped the shit off the inside of the loo onto the bogbrush and then what?

You give it a good wiggle about in the water, and flush again if necessary.

What's the alternative?

How much do you leave???

And then you wash your hands. With soap. End of. The idea of that bogbrush festering in the corner turns my stomach

This. I still use one when absolutely necessary, but I wash it under hot water and bleach in the shower after.

Would probably do better to have a box of flush-able latex style gloves under the sink, now that I think about it. Or just some flush-able cleaning wipes.

This. I still use one when absolutely necessary, but I wash it under hot water and bleach in the shower after.

Would probably do better to have a box of flush-able latex style gloves under the sink, now that I think about it. Or just some flush-able cleaning wipes.

Bin. Don't flush.

I do not possess a bog brush. I clean the loos at home with antibacterial spray and cotton wool which then goes into a compostable nappy sack. As I am about to do now

Guest Pistonbroke

Good tunes ruined by pathetic lyrics. Stop writing a load of bollocks just because you want it to rhyme, write lyrics humans can relate to you fucking lazy pricks.