You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Was coming home from Manchester on the train yesterday and the wife wanted a coke from the WH Smith in Piccadilly station. £1.89 for a 500ml bottle of coke. Baffles me how they think it's acceptable to charge through the fucking nose. I walked out without buying it, she walked back in and bought it, calling me a cheapskate. No love, I just don't being fucked over by a cunt of a shop.

This a million times over. Fucking services as well. Get away with murder them cunts because they can. I love buying a paper from them as they can't change the price and it feels like a little moral victory.

I live in an area where there are loads of old people, so it's targeted massively by direct mailing (I presume this is because old people have nothing much to do). Anyway, I fucking hate receiving this direct mail, so I bought one of those Victor Meldrew signs for the postbox saying no spam, free papers etc. It fucking infuriates me that people still put unsolicited stuff through my door. If I ever catch one of the cunts I'll post it back up their arse!

People who want to keep old stuff in the loft and ask for your help to put it all there, only to get pissed off when you ask whether they really need to keep it. They then have the gall to need your help to clear the loft 6 months later "to get rid of all that shit". Fuck off dad!

People who want to keep old stuff in the loft and ask for your help to put it all there, only to get pissed off when you ask whether they really need to keep it. They then have the gall to need your help to clear the loft 6 months later "to get rid of all that shit". Fuck off dad!

My brother's girlfriend is a hoarder. When we helped them move house last, she had 18 Christmas trees in the loft. Fucking manky old tat, but she went green at the mere suggestion of chucking them out.

My brother's girlfriend is a hoarder. When we helped them move house last, she had 18 Christmas trees in the loft. Fucking manky old tat, but she went green at the mere suggestion of chucking them out.

Fargo. Woodchipper.

The lad who I work with had laser eye surgery on Saturday & has called in sick today with a gammy eye.

Now I don't know about anyone else, but If I was paying to go for surgery which could fuck my eyes for a week, I'd be taking at least a couple of days' holiday to recuperate. Thing is, our boss is off just now so it's just muggins in the office & I'm not going to put him away for calling in sick so he's basically getting a free day off.

Piss taking little twat.

The lad who I work with had laser eye surgery on Saturday & has called in sick today with a gammy eye.

Now I don't know about anyone else, but If I was paying to go for surgery which could fuck my eyes for a week, I'd be taking at least a couple of days' holiday to recuperate. Thing is, our boss is off just now so it's just muggins in the office & I'm not going to put him away for calling in sick so he's basically getting a free day off.

Piss taking little twat.

Lower the font size on his computer so he gets worried it didn't work.

• Upvote 9

The Get In The Sea account on Twitter. Instead of getting upset at the sheer volume of injustice and horror in the world, the account-holder reserves his rage for hipsters. Classic pissweak liberalism.

The other thing that seriously pisses me off about this is the underlying assumptions that it's ok to denigrate the worlds aquatic environs. The 'oh just chuck it in the sea, nobody can see it there' philosophy is part of the reason they're in such a mess.

• Upvote 5

The other thing that seriously pisses me off about this is the underlying assumptions that it's ok to denigrate the worlds aquatic environs. The 'oh just chuck it in the sea, nobody can see it there' philosophy is part of the reason they're in such a mess.

Superb.

Companies that say "you should receive your refund between 5 and 10 business days." Then when you phone on the 8th business day they tell you to phone back on the 10th business day.

Well why don't you say that I should receive my refund in 10 business days then, instead of putting that bullshit 5 days there. in fact I gave you the benefit of the doubt by phoning at the end of the eight day you bastards. 

Whenever I see any company offering delivery, refunds, orders in between an amount of days, I just now have to see the initial number as make believe, a fantasy that even they don't believe.