You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Making a cup of tea when I haven't even boiled the kettle. The fuck am I doing.

I've done that a few times. Also thrown the teabag in the sink and the spoon in the bin on more than one occasion. Usually before an early shift, I'm all over the place at five in the morning. I remember once having both work boots on and laced up before I realised I didn't have any kecks on.

• Upvote 1

People who rapidly press the call button on a lift. It wont fucking come any quicker you impatient tit. If your in that much of a hurry, use the fucking stairs.

Which brings me onto my next moan. Lazy fuckers who use a lift to go up or down one floor. I could understand if you were weighed down with boxes and bags, but your not.  

• Upvote 1

People who rapidly press the call button on a lift. It wont fucking come any quicker you impatient tit. If your in that much of a hurry, use the fucking stairs.

Which brings me onto my next moan. Lazy fuckers who use a lift to go up or down one floor. I could understand if you were weighed down with boxes and bags, but your not.

Normally fat twats who moan that they can't lose weight, well maybe just where I work.

Travelling russians are fucking horrible. Had a load stay at our hotel in egypt and they were just rude and arrogant.

Posts on facebook like "if travelling was free you would never see me again"

Yeah like your the only one. Cunt.

Couldn't agree more

Where were you both around 8am yesterday morning? Asking for some Egyptians.

Fucking prick taxis doubling their prices when it's cold and busy. Also just not turning up. We were stranded in the cold for 2.5 hours before finding said rip off merchant. 2 minutes after getting in, our errant booked cab shows up

Speaking of cabs, we took a charity cab on the way out last night. By charity, I mean a non-cab driving lady was giving lifts in her Ford Ka for a tenner with proceeds going to a fundraiser for a local mum needing last hope experimental therapy in the states. Anyway, some jobsworth cunt has reported her to the council after seeing her Facebook post. This was a one off night when cabs are fucking scarce as it is.

Speaking of cabs, we took a charity cab on the way out last night. By charity, I mean a non-cab driving lady was giving lifts in her Ford Ka for a tenner with proceeds going to a fundraiser for a local mum needing last hope experimental therapy in the states. Anyway, some jobsworth cunt has reported her to the council after seeing her Facebook post. This was a one off night when cabs are fucking scarce as it is.

There's some proper gobshites around, man. Hopefully karma will come back and bite the cunt that reported her on the arse.

A few years ago, a Tory MP was moaning about cabbies ripping off customers after a night out. I can't remember if the story was published after the MP went on social media to complain or whether it was via the press directly, but I remember thinking they'd simply been the victim of proper Tory behaviour so should shut the fuck up.

People who see everything black and white because they are too thick to comprehend the complexity of the argument

An example of this is a complex discussion about benefits and some mouth breather will just pipe up with 'Just get a job'

Also people who are just awkward bastards for the sake of it,

'you get that text I sent?'

'Yes but don't like texting'

Brilliant 

• Upvote 2

Fussy eaters. Just fuck off.

And people who have a tea and coffee specification that is only there to wind people up

'Only two people can do the coffee the way I like it'

The above sentence shows that the problem is with you and not the poor twat who offered you a hot drink.  As long as it is in a clean cup and roughly what I asked for then I am happy, an extra 30ml of milk isn't going to see me lob it down the sink

• Upvote 3

Just have. Called one of them a dickhead and told them to fuck off when they were being arsey because I turned up at the time they specified. In a nutshell, I was dropping a family member off at a train station and they told me to arrive at a specific time. So when I got there at the agreed time, they expected me to sit around until they were ready to leave because they didn't want to stand in a train station for any longer than needs be but it is fine for me to take 40 minutes out of my evening to take them

I have taken to ignoring as many calls as possible but they get you in a pinzer movement. One rings then another and you can guarantee one day it will be important

• Upvote 2