You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Trails.

The first one I heard of was someone doing a cow trail in some city somewhere and that seemed a little bit original and interesting.  Some trails - like the Superlambananas in 2008 or Shaun the Sheep in Bristol - are OK, because they've got some sort of connection to the city.  But most of them - like Liverpool's penguins and ducks - are just witless, unimaginative shite.

Does anyone remember Trails or Trails bar on the corner of Castle Street by the courts. Posh place leather everywhere.

Google mapped it and it says it's now called Whats at sixty two. Used to love that place and took the only 10/10 bird I ever knew out on our 1 and only date there.

Does anyone remember Trails or Trails bar on the corner of Castle Street by the courts. Posh place leather everywhere.

Google mapped it and it says it's now called Whats at sixty two. Used to love that place and took the only 10/10 bird I ever knew out on our 1 and only date there.

Wasnt it Trials ?

Watched charlie and the chocolate factory the other day, when he found the golden ticket two people offered him money in dollars... dollars supposed to be fucking England. Turned it off. Its either a dumb mistake or they completely have no faith in American viewers understanding the concept of different money. It was shit anyway, especially the oompah lumpahs. A midget should look like he/she could do a boss handstand that one looked weak as fuck and im sure it was the scary little bastard who crawled up peoples arses in the xfiles.

• Upvote 3

Was that the original one or the one with Johnny Depp? I've not seen the Depp one but I always thought Willy Wonka in the first one was the biggest nonce in cinema. and I include the following in that:

The child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang

Fagan

Bowie in Labrynth with his big bulge out in-front of the toddler

Mister Geppetto

Maria Rainer

• Upvote 1

Was that the original one or the one with Johnny Depp? I've not seen the Depp one but I always thought Willy Wonka in the first one was the biggest nonce in cinema. and I include the following in that:

The child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang

Fagan

Bowie in Labrynth with his big bulge out in-front of the toddler

Mister Geppetto

Maria Rainer

Controversial slight on Gene Wilder, never seen him looking like a Jimmy before.

Young-Frankenstein-gif-young-frankenstei

gene_wilder.jpg

add3bb46498de15f9dd4764a6f30edbc.jpg

Fucking hell its Terror from The Wanderers 

Wanderers-The-Erland-van-Lidth-5.jpg

who I have just found out also plays Dynamo in the running man! the talented, poetic and beautiful bastard

Dynamo_The_Running_Man.jpg

And who also played Charlie Adam during the latter years of his career playing REDACTED.