You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Losing money. Just got 20 quid out the cashpoint (Fuck knows why I normally just use my card) to go and get some cunts secret santa who I barely know. Get him a nice bottle of red and some cheese. Get to the checkout and i've fucking dropped the money somewhere. Ended up having to use my card anyway. Not arsed as its only 20 quid not the end of the world but some fucking southern pikey cunt is now buzzing about finding 20 quid, no doubt on facefuck the cunt/slag. I hold hope that it was someone tight on money and it will come in handy but the reality is it is probably some jammy cunt who doesn't need it and will just stuff it into their back pocket and think 'one up for the lucky bastards' 

• Upvote 1

Losing money. Just got 20 quid out the cashpoint (Fuck knows why I normally just use my card) to go and get some cunts secret santa who I barely know. Get him a nice bottle of red and some cheese. Get to the checkout and i've fucking dropped the money somewhere. Ended up having to use my card anyway. Not arsed as its only 20 quid not the end of the world but some fucking southern pikey cunt is now buzzing about finding 20 quid, no doubt on facefuck the cunt/slag. I hold hope that it was someone tight on money and it will come in handy but the reality is it is probably some jammy cunt who doesn't need it and will just stuff it into their back pocket and think 'one up for the lucky bastards' 

Oi, I'm not a fucking pikey you cheeky cunt. Cheers for the tarmac supplies money though.

People who refuse to use NSFW tags on here.  Looking through the most inoccuous of threads and suddenly having tits and/or clunge appear when I'm sitting in an office where my PC is overlooked by a proper bunch of whiners, working for an employer with a very strong acceptable use policy.

• Upvote 3

Guest Pistonbroke

People who refuse to use NSFW tags on here.  Looking through the most inoccuous of threads and suddenly having tits and/or clunge appear when I'm sitting in an office where my PC is overlooked by a proper bunch of whiners, working for an employer with a very strong acceptable use policy.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Get some fucking work done you slacker. 

People who refuse to use NSFW tags on here. Looking through the most inoccuous of threads and suddenly having tits and/or clunge appear when I'm sitting in an office where my PC is overlooked by a proper bunch of whiners, working for an employer with a very strong acceptable use policy.

The GF comes with an invisible NSFW tag

• Upvote 1

People at petrol pumps who seem fairly timely in getting back to their car... ready for you to use the pump.... but then take 10 minutes to fuck about with someone on the passenger seat, adjust their seat position, struggle with their seat belt, and God knows what else they are doing that takes forever before they finally drive off.

When you wait fucking ages in a traffic queue then get to the lights, the car or two in front of you take their time going because they are dozy fucks then you get stuck when it changes to red again.

'It's still fucking amber dont stop you cunt!!', is the usual scream that comes from my lips when that happens

The way people behave boarding and disembarking planes. Like rabid fucking wolves trying to get a seat, not helping old dears with hand luggage in the overhead compartment because they have to get to their seat. Applauding the pilot landing (really fucks me off that one) and then acting as if we've crashed in the ocean when the plane reaches the terminal and they want to get off. Impatient thick cunts

• Upvote 2

I've found that the people who are usually desperate to get to their seat on flights tend to sit near to where everybody is boarding, so everyone has to wait for them to get to their row, put their shitload of hand luggage away (badly), sit down, get up to retrieve something from their hand luggage, put it away again (badly), sit down, realise they're in the wrong row, get up, grab their hand luggage, walk a couple of rows back, put their hand luggage away (badly), sit down in the correct seat (never an aisle seat by the way), decide they don't want the item they retrieved earlier, get up to put it back in their hand luggage and then put it away (badly), before sitting back down. Once everybody has finally got on board and stowed their hand luggage, and while the stewardesses are doing their safety demos, these people will get back up, ask the person in the aisle seat to get up too so they can faff about with their stuff again before putting their hand luggage away again (badly). As soon as the plane's taken off and passengers can remove their seat belt, these cunts will make a beeline for the nearest bog. They'll also recline their seat with no regard for the person sitting behind them. As soon as the plane has touched down, these people will be out of their seat and reaching for their hand luggage again. What's the fucking rush?

The way people behave boarding and disembarking planes. Like rabid fucking wolves trying to get a seat, not helping old dears with hand luggage in the overhead compartment because they have to get to their seat. Applauding the pilot landing (really fucks me off that one) and then acting as if we've crashed in the ocean when the plane reaches the terminal and they want to get off. Impatient thick cunts

Spot on. Queuing for anything has a tendency to bring out the worst in people.

I've found that the people who are usually desperate to get to their seat on flights tend to sit near to where everybody is boarding, so everyone has to wait for them to get to their row, put their shitload of hand luggage away (badly), sit down, get up to retrieve something from their hand luggage, put it away again (badly), sit down, realise they're in the wrong row, get up, grab their hand luggage, walk a couple of rows back, put their hand luggage away (badly), sit down in the correct seat (never an aisle seat by the way), decide they don't want the item they retrieved earlier, get up to put it back in their hand luggage and then put it away (badly), before sitting back down. Once everybody has finally got on board and stowed their hand luggage, and while the stewardesses are doing their safety demos, these people will get back up, ask the person in the aisle seat to get up too so they can faff about with their stuff again before putting their hand luggage away again (badly). As soon as the plane's taken off and passengers can remove their seat belt, these cunts will make a beeline for the nearest bog. They'll also recline their seat with no regard for the person sitting behind them. As soon as the plane has touched down, these people will be out of their seat and reaching for their hand luggage again. What's the fucking rush?

People who moan about you reclinuing your seat on a plane.  Yeah I'm 6'2" but don't you worry, I'll just sit here crunched up in extreme fucking discomfort.  Moan to the fucking airline who specify seating arrangements with no legroom whatsoever so that they can pack more people on.

I once had someone spend about an hour tutting because I had the audacity to recline my seat.  This was on a flight from Heathrow to LA, yeah I'm sure I'm going to spend eight fucking hours sat bolt upright just for you.  Cunt.

• Upvote 1

People who moan about you reclinuing your seat on a plane.  Yeah I'm 6'2" but don't you worry, I'll just sit here crunched up in extreme fucking discomfort.  Moan to the fucking airline who specify seating arrangements with no legroom whatsoever so that they can pack more people on.

I once had someone spend about an hour tutting because I had the audacity to recline my seat.  This was on a flight from Heathrow to LA, yeah I'm sure I'm going to spend eight fucking hours sat bolt upright just for you.  Cunt.

sexy_beast_smoking_on_the_plane.jpg?v=1

• Upvote 4

People who refuse to use NSFW tags on here. Looking through the most inoccuous of threads and suddenly having tits and/or clunge appear when I'm sitting in an office where my PC is overlooked by a proper bunch of whiners, working for an employer with a very strong acceptable use policy.

NSFW doesnt seem to work on Tapatalk.

I never got this complaint either. The seats have two positions, upright, and very slight recline. If we weren't supposed to use recline, why is it there? Unless the person behind you planned to lean forward for the entire flight, it doesn't even effect them much.

• Upvote 1

People at petrol pumps who seem fairly timely in getting back to their car... ready for you to use the pump.... but then take 10 minutes to fuck about with someone on the passenger seat, adjust their seat position, struggle with their seat belt, and God knows what else they are doing that takes forever before they finally drive off.

Good one. Petrol stations are a fucking nightmare. Why the fuck don't people understand that the hose is long enough to reach both sides of the car. Even when there are signs telling them so.

• Upvote 1

You mean not males dont you.
  • Upvote 1