You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

I'm not made up about people using the expression 'washing pots', unless you are actually wahsing pots, which nobody ever is, you wash pans, and plates, and cups and glasses, and cutlery, not pots.

Me too. I thought I was the only one. My Mum says it. It really grates

Hair in the sink, specifically from my missus and daughter brushing their hair in the morning then rinsing it thus blocking the sink. Had to use the Jetwash to unblock it last time.

And another one although this one for me is more than a little thing. It turns my stomach having to pull hair from the plugholes

Further to my " hair in the sink " expose how about not putting dirty cotton buds in the Bathroom bin ? A woman's problem in my mind, my missus would need a SatNav to find the bin apparently. And how do people manage to get fucking toothpaste on the mirror above the sink ?

But this one I dont get. Where would you rather she put them?

And another one although this one for me is more than a little thing. It turns my stomach having to pull hair from the plugholes

His problem is she isn't putting them in the bin because it's too hard for her to find it. 

When someone has put the plates away after washing up/emptying dishwasher, stacking in following formation - small plate, big plate, small plate or basically anything other than big plates on the bottom, small plates on the top. 

No normal human stacks plate like that. It goes against all natural instinct.

When someone has put the plates away after washing up/emptying dishwasher, stacking in following formation - small plate, big plate, small plate or basically anything other than big plates on the bottom, small plates on the top.

That's just selfish and lazy. Have you thought of investing in a taser?

No normal human stacks plate like that. It goes against all natural instinct.

Lets say you have 4 big plates you are putting away. But the place you put them already has several small plates. Lazy people just balance the big bastards on top of the small cunts, instead of picking up the small cunts, placing down your big fuckers and resting the small cunts on top.

So now you have big plates resting on small plates. Now lazy daftarse wants to put away small plates, lets just whack 'em on top of your wobbly small/big plate tower, booby trapping the poor cunt who opens the cupboard door.

Faceless, sneaky cunts stealing your pens at work, forcing you to have to go back to the bird in charge of supplies and use the same old (but perfectly legitimate) excuse that 'someone took my pen, can I have another please?'

The fucking death stares that you get. Especially since she knows I can't lock my office or desk drawer, so I have to at least try to trust people. Cunts.

It's probably been said already, but I was really irritated the other day in work when we had a provided lunch (that's what THEY call it) of butties and the people in front of me in the queue took the vegetarian sarnies AND THEN took some meat ones.  Because they're NOT vegetarians, they just wanted to look/feel (who knows?) healthy or something.

So genuine veggies like myself have less choice.  I was fortunate this time as I got to the buffet early.  In the past I've come late and had nowt to eat.

What is it with these people?  WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE!?

She was a nice woman as well, so I said nothing.

But then waited a few days and moaned about it on the internet...

Miserable cunts who want to have a snipe at someone for cracking a joke but do it all indirectly in the context of the thread.

If Remmie upset you, just offer him out at your nearest KFC. To everyone else, thats Kentucky Fried Chicken. Here at TLW it means Killer Fight Clan.[/quote

You're not funny either. And you're a nosey cunt.

• Downvote 5

Just read that back Champ, what I meant was she leaves them everywhere but the bin.

Miserable cunts who want to have a snipe at someone for cracking a joke but do it all indirectly in the context of the thread.

If Remmie upset you, just offer him out at your nearest KFC. To everyone else, thats Kentucky Fried Chicken. Here at TLW it means Killer Fight Clan.[/quote

You're not funny either. And you're a nosey cunt.

You'll do well here. Good to have you on board. Honest.

It's probably been said already, but I was really irritated the other day in work when we had a provided lunch (that's what THEY call it) of butties and the people in front of me in the queue took the vegetarian sarnies AND THEN took some meat ones.  Because they're NOT vegetarians, they just wanted to look/feel (who knows?) healthy or something.

So genuine veggies like myself have less choice.  I was fortunate this time as I got to the buffet early.  In the past I've come late and had nowt to eat.

What is it with these people?  WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE!?

She was a nice woman as well, so I said nothing.

But then waited a few days and moaned about it on the internet...

Maybe you should stop wanking in the bogs first, so that you can be at the front of the queue at the buffet.

• Upvote 1