You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

It's the simple things that do my nut in.

Lights left on. I don't know why my missus does this. last time I checked we weren't rich. You wouldn't just go around dropping money on the street would you I say, so why just leave the lights on when you're not in a room.

Leaving open when entering a room. Close the fucker behind you, it's good manners.

"This isn't Blackpool illuminations, turn the bloody lights off".

"You weren't born in a barn and raised in a field".

I don't know. Theres plenty of laughs about the place.

Whats it like on the City forums?

Too many on Blue Moon, it's like RAWK (not for censorship, just for too many people).

It's better on here (for me) - Some people like being surrounded by their mates all the time.... some people like to venture into foreign parts ;-)

It's the simple things that do my nut in.

Lights left on. I don't know why my missus does this. last time I checked we weren't rich. You wouldn't just go around dropping money on the street would you I say, so why just leave the lights on when you're not in a room.

Leaving the water running, especially while brushing your teeth. Ok, at the minute it's free here in Ireland but water meters are getting installed as we speak so far with the programme and stop wasting water!

Leaving open when entering a room. Close the fucker behind you, it's good manners.

Litter bugs, put your rubbish in a Fucking bin.

And one of the biggest causes of arguments in my house is my missus CONSTANTLY LEAVING HER SHOES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR.

I was trying to Bold the 'Its the simple things that do my nut in' but it isnt working. Not even on the work's desktop. Dave!!!!!!

How do you lot shave? Mr Champ does it with the Hot tap running.

The nameless souls that do not replace the loo roll once its finished.

The going out and leaving the tv and/or desktop still logged on....when I get shit for similar

Being asked what time I'm coming home. That one really drives me nuts. I dont know...I'll see how things turn out when I get there

The Mrs never picks up after herself. I do, but not everything of course.

Once in a while she will do a big tidy of 90% her mess and bitch at me for the one or two things I have left around. Grrr.

Similar. Mr Champ lets it all wash over him most of the time and then once in a while he'll just come in and and start, 'right, who does this belong to/what's to happen to this nonsense and expect (I assume) the rest of us to jump to attention. Double Grrr

The Mrs never picks up after herself. I do, but not everything of course.

Once in a while she will do a big tidy of 90% her mess and bitch at me for the one or two things I have left around. Grrr.

I got this exact treatment on Saturday gone as she was cleaning the bathroom. She whinges at me to "tidy up ALL your stuff in the bathroom". Cue me putting a toothbrush, a bottle of mint source shower gel and a tub of toothpaste (just to be a smart arse) away.

Oh the look on her face when that backfired and she figured out the other 300 items where hers was Fucking priceless. Silly bint.

• Upvote 1

What pisses me off is people who when making a comment feel obliged to say that they made the comment already a short time earlier on twatter.

Brownie on here does it quite often, Stan Collymore does it all the time during commentary on games on talk sport.

Why should I give a shit? Are you suggesting that I could have known this incredible earth shattering information an hour earlier if only I'd been on Twatter?

Does it make the point more interesting or more valid somehow, because you've broadcast it already through a different form of media.

If there was relevance, and for example that statement would lead on to say '...and I got a reply that really made me think, which was...' Then fair enough, but it's never that.

It's simply, 'I said this earlier on twatter, blah, blah...'

I don't fucking care.

I was trying to Bold the 'Its the simple things that do my nut in' but it isnt working. Not even on the work's desktop. Dave!!!!!!

How do you lot shave? Mr Champ does it with the Hot tap running.

The nameless souls that do not replace the loo roll once its finished.

The going out and leaving the tv and/or desktop still logged on....when I get shit for similar

Being asked what time I'm coming home. That one really drives me nuts. I dont know...I'll see how things turn out when I get there

You sure it isn't just you? I've got a feeling it is.

People who don't empty the bin when it's full, instead stuff rubbish into it meaning that when someone (me) does come to emptying it, the bin-bag splits and rubbish goes everywhere. lazy cunts. 

People who leave a pile of dishes for every other cunt to do (me) lazy cunts. 

Loud people when others are trying to sleep. I live with 2 paramedics and if either has been on a night-shift and i'm in the house i'm the tip-toe kid.... nah when they are up and i'm asleep they are shouting, stomping, lights on and off.... Noisy cunts.

Cunts who delete things off the sky planner that I haven't watched yet. So you decided to set record series on come dine with me did you and now we have 200 unwatched episodes yet you delete 'Hitler in colour' because that is less important???? Horrible cunts. 

Not being allowed to eat breakfast just because someone loves cleaning in the morning and is a morning hyper person who goes round making you feel bad for daring to sit down with a paper, TLW and some toast. Inconsiderate cunts. 

Hitler. Moustached Cunt. 

Not cleaning pots, pans, cutting boards, etc while cooking and leaving a big stack at the end. What's that all about? You can clean up as you go along and once grub is in the oven, you're all done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madness isn't it. Then she expects me to do the washing up afterwards, whereas when I cook there is no mess because it's been sorted as I went along.

Not cleaning pots, pans, cutting boards, etc while cooking and leaving a big stack at the end. What's that all about? You can clean up as you go along and once grub is in the oven, you're all done.

Oh, I can cope with that; its the selective washing that does my nut...leaving the garlic press, the coffee pot and not wiping the hob and the table. Guaranteed

yeah i know what you mean, every time i do a piss in the sink it's full of dirty dishes

• Upvote 1