You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

In my case it's people who hold conversations in doorways then glare at you when you need to pass, or the person who stations their shopping trolley at the counter blocking off everyone else,  the shopkeeper who holds your change whilst they are talking to someone else and you have to stand there like a lemon,  when i'm in a queue why does it proceed in an orderly fashion until it gets to me, then the person before me has a time consuming problem.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

Clocks going back...am never the same after it!

Greggs changing Meal Deals....if they're popular,leave em alone

Gyms not having vetting...you could be a thug barred from all boozers,but you can go into a gym and thug it out!

Leaving the cap off the toothpaste and leaving lights/the TV on when neither is in use.

My ma is always whining on that her electric bill is through the roof, yet I'll come through to see her sometimes and she'll be out or at work and the TV will be on. She says she leaves it on for the dogs. Pretty sure dogs don't watch TV ma and if they did, it wouldn't be Loose Women or those shows for pregnant women about other pregnant women giving birth to their babies and stuff. 

Proper getting narked off on the train to my clients lately.  I've started taking the car a few times a week.

Seriously, why are people wearing these massive fucking headphones?  I'd be understanding if it was all the students because you know how edgy and cool they are.  But no, it is Nigel who is clearly a lower-middle management chap barely paying his mortgage and the support on his separated kids, he is aged 55 wearing 'Dre Beats' headphones while listening to soft-rock.

He looks like a cunt.  And he probably is a cunt.

God I really fucking hate the train.  It was such a novelty when I first started this contract in town.  

Twat cups.  What the fuck is with those people who bring a mini-flask cup onto the train?  What, you are so fucking desperate for caffeine you bring your own little flask onto the train?  Are you shitting me?  These fucking dickwolves are probably the kind who look down at people who smoke at the station but they are such a meff they need a warm caffeinated beverage to survive an 11 minute train ride.  Christ almighty.

Finally, people who bring their pram on the train on the 5.35 train and say stuff like 'um guys can squeeze up I need to get this pram on...'

Sorry duckling but the people who have been working 8 hours a day are trying to get home to their families.  You might want to have planned your little trip with your mewling cabbage a bit better.  You've had all day doing nothing to plan this out.

• Upvote 13

It's the simple things that do my nut in.

Lights left on. I don't know why my missus does this. last time I checked we weren't rich. You wouldn't just go around dropping money on the street would you I say, so why just leave the lights on when you're not in a room.

Leaving the water running, especially while brushing your teeth. Ok, at the minute it's free here in Ireland but water meters are getting installed as we speak so far with the programme and stop wasting water!

Leaving open when entering a room. Close the fucker behind you, it's good manners.

Litter bugs, put your rubbish in a Fucking bin.

And one of the biggest causes of arguments in my house is my missus CONSTANTLY LEAVING HER SHOES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR.

• Upvote 1

Really annoys me when the shopkeeper hands everything back to me in one go. He'll take my card out of the machine and hold it there while the receipt prints, then once that prints he'll get my cashback out of the till, and put it all in one hand to give to me. Then I have my shopping bag in one hand, and my card, receipt, and tenner in one hand. What the fuck am I meant to do with that now? I feel like I have to get out of there as fast as possible too so I'm not holding up the person behind me. 

It's the simple things that do my nut in.

Lights left on. I don't know why my missus does this. last time I checked we weren't rich. You wouldn't just go around dropping money on the street would you I say, so why just leave the lights on when you're not in a room.

Leaving the water running, especially while brushing your teeth. Ok, at the minute it's free here in Ireland but water meters are getting installed as we speak so far with the programme and stop wasting water!

Leaving open when entering a room. Close the fucker behind you, it's good manners.

Litter bugs, put your rubbish in a Fucking bin.

And one of the biggest causes of arguments in my house is my missus CONSTANTLY LEAVING HER SHOES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR.

Dad is that you?

• Upvote 2

Women just don't seem to know how to put things away. The amount of times my ex would misplace her bank card or the keys was worrying. The first time it was funny, the second time amusing, the fiftieth time I was concerned her brains were melting before my eyes. 

'I'm sick of you moaning at me for losing things so I'm going to buy a purse!' (keep in mind she had about 300 handbags)

2 days later - 'Have you seen my purse?' 

All I could do was laugh.