You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Steve Morgan and Norman Bettison

RobbieOR

Thought there would have been a thread on here since the news broke last night.

But what a fucking bellend Morgan is.

Mr Morgan was pictured shaking hands with the retired officer during Wolves’ away clash with Bradford City on Saturday.

Wolves today confirmed he was a guest of the Wolves owner – who once wanted to buy Liverpool FC – at the game and sources said that the two are ‘old pals’.

Unconfirmed reports say an unhappy fan confronted Mr Morgan about the issue after the game.

Wolves today issued a statement saying: “Steve Morgan has known Norman Bettison for a number of years and he has attended Wolves games – both at Molineux and away from home – on many occasions before.”

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2013/10/30/wolves-boss-steve-morgan-and-the-hillsborough-cop/

• Upvote 2

I've always disliked this little git. I was stuck with him and his ludicrous perma-tanned partner at a game a few years ago and his lack of knowledge of the team that he was supposed to love so much, coupled with his obsession with finding more and more things to be negative about, really made me want to vomit all over his stupid testicle of a head. But even I'm surprised the chippy little fecker has gone this low. Disgraceful.

• Upvote 1

I remember being in college years ago obviously when he was being rumoured for buying the club.  My Economics teacher at the time, who knew his shit, was saying he was a wanker and it would be the worst thing that could possibly happen to the club.  I'm not sure how true it is but he explained to me at the time what Morgan was trying to do.

As far as I remember he was trying to pressure Moores into doing a right to buy.  This would mean they would issue a share for every share currently issued.  Everyone owning a share would have the right to buy a new one.  The problem was the price of the shares were very high and he knew that not everyone would be able to afford a new share and Moores would definitely have not been able to buy all his shares over again.  Morgan would have bought all of the un-bought shares which would have given him control of Liverpool on the cheap.

Obviously Moores didn't fall for that one.

Maybe his wife told him to invite that cuntmuppet Bettison. He's under her thumb, isn't he. Anyway, he's just a fourth rate no-mark who's lasting legacy will be that he fucked Wolves FC up. I bet they can't wait for the day he sells up or shuffles off this mortal coil.

He's done a fantastic job at Wolves hasn't he?

The most surprising aspect of his Wolves career up to now, is that Mick McCarthy didn't knock the cunt out when he came in to the dressing room and completely undermined his manager's credibility in front of the whole team.

And this Morgan/Bettison thing is at the very least, sick.

The worst case scenario is that it's actually a bit sinister.