You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Next 10 Matches

AngryOfTuebrook

We should be winning them home games and Hull away. The rest are too tricky to call. Anything can happen in a derby and Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea and City could go either way. 

I'd say Arsenal are the only one that 'scare' me so far this season. They could turn is over, but who knows when we've got Suarez, Sturridge and Coutinho. Keep it tight and one of them could produce a bit of magic and we could come away with 3 points. Same with the other games. I thought City and Chelsea would be bumming teams this season, but neither looks invincible. 

Spurs were in 4th at Christmas last year with 36 points, Arsenal 5th with 33. There or thereabouts with reinforcements made in January would be something to be happy about I think. 

None of those five mentioned will relish playing against us if we keep our form going. They would all probably take a point before the game because they don't want to lose ground to us. I think we have a fighting chance in all of them. But one game at a time. Lets get off to a flyer with three points on Saturday and get back to the top of the table.

Dont see anyone there we should be worried about, esp with Coutinho to return, its up to Rodgers to pick the right cards from the pack and get the results, whehter he persists with 352 or not, we arent in Europe, near everyone fit, no excuses. 

Im especially looking forward to us smashing Arsenal to fuckery, total blitzkreig, only stopping for kittens.

Job made very very slightly easier.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24715360

"Mikel Arteta, who was sent off at Crystal Palace, will miss the game against Chelsea through suspension but will be available for the match against Liverpool."

Hang on. He got a straight red, which is 3 games, or am I missing something?

Im especially looking forward to us smashing Arsenal to fuckery, total blitzkreig, only stopping for kittens.

If we manage to keep them out for the majority of the first half at least, we'll have a great chance of winning that game as the arse are going to become restless and the natives are going to be on their case.

Dont see anyone there we should be worried about, esp with Coutinho to return, its up to Rodgers to pick the right cards from the pack and get the results, whehter he persists with 352 or not, we arent in Europe, near everyone fit, no excuses. 

Yep, total blitzkrieg. Blitzkrieg bop the bastards.

Hey ho let's go

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVaVW8AJwL0

If we manage to keep them out for the majority of the first half at least, we'll have a great chance of winning that game as the arse are going to become restless and the natives are going to be on their case.

Not even that mate Arsenal are shit, due a collapse anyway soon, really shite, they've surprised people yes, this is true, they are poor thats why, Flamini has made them tick but he's out Ozil has fizzled out a little recently and the rest of them are a much of muchness, Lucas and Hendo get a grip with their gay passes across the last third and Gerrard can unleash some howitzer passes and let our attack melt thru them like piss thru butter, theyve more holes in their defence than a fukishima tank and have the egalitarian midfield run around like confused japanese temp nuclear workers.

We've had a piss easy start but its allowed us to build momentum and belief plus the added variance a 3-5-2 has given us, surprising longevity shown on a formation that should only have been a temporary thing due to our manager not being in total control of transfers and having 12 CB's placed on his shoulders, he has blown his load well, right in the ovaries of the FA, should we decide to play it of course. Theres an argument that goes along the lines of Coutinho is back like a spine and its time to put right what once went right and change our formation back to 4-3-3 or something else. 

Just get it right rodgers and this time next year you will be so up to your eyeballs in extra marital affairs and new teef you wont give a shit what Axlex says about Jordan's running.

Knock em off their perch lad.

• Upvote 2

The game against Arsenal is massive

Win, and confidence will be mighty high and really set us up for the tough 9 games coming up, lose and it might have a knock on effect.

Would be happy with 15-17 points from that lot, but as usual, one game at a time, so lets see what happens Saturday evening.

This is indeed true.   None of us really have a fucking clue how we will come out of the next 10 games. To be fair other than the Mancs ( who we should be beating in their current  form) we havent come up against any top four contenders. Frankly we have looked far from a CL team for periods of a number of the games . We were dire against Southhampton and failed to put an average 10 man Newcastle away. Hansen who I respect is saying we won't make top 4. I think its fair to say City and the Chavs will be there and Arse are looking very likely.

As much as it pains me to say it the Scum are going to be thereabouts so we have to improve further and keep key players fit .These next 10 games will probably tell us whether its a false dawn or not,  I'm quite hopeful we will come though still in the mix

2/11    -  Arsenal (A) 1

9/11    -  Fulham (H) 3

23/11  -  Shite (A) 1

1/12  -  Hull (A) 1

4/12  -  Norwich (H) 3

7/12  -  West Ham (H) 3

15/12  -  Spurs (A) 1

21/12  -  Cardiff (H) 1

26/12  -  Citeh (A) 3

29/12  -  Rentboys (A) 0

We'r always shite against Steve Bruce sides, and the Welsh sides are always tough opponents.  So, 17 points.

If we get 20 from those matches we´ll be on 40 points halfway through the season, with most of the hardest away games played. I would obviously be delighted with that, as we´d be favorites for the title, but I doubt it´s realistic. I will be happy with 15+ points, top four will be within reach then. 

I think these next 10 games will be testing for the fans as well.  It's quite likely that we'll drop some points in one or two games we should be winning.  How will we then react: like supporters or like whining bitches?

I think we all know the answer to that one. I bet Code72 can't wait.