You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

It's on.

Would like Till to win this, mainly because I want him to annihilate Covington when he returns from injury.

Hopefully he can make weight this time, and without almost killing himself again.

I reckon he'll move up shortly after winning this anyway, he'd be much more comfortable, and to be honest still be one of the biggest lads in the division, middleweight is fucking stacked with killers though, so no idea how far he'd go up there.

Woodley not fought in over a year, so might come back slightly rusty, no warm up fights in this game.

b426ed68def697d2c622c98486184122.jpg

I'd of said Usman deserves it more.

No way. Till just beat the second best guy in the world, the weight cut thing is an issue but apparently his bird was preggers and having complications that week so he was in and out of hospital, which is a huge mitigating factor for me. His last fight vs Cerrone he was drinking a can of coke *before* weighing in, which proves he can do it quite easily.

I reckon Till will beat Woodley.

No way. Till just beat the second best guy in the world, the weight cut thing is an issue but apparently his bird was preggers and having complications that week so he was in and out of hospital, which is a huge mitigating factor for me. His last fight vs Cerrone he was drinking a can of coke *before* weighing in, which proves he can do it quite easily.

I reckon Till will beat Woodley.

Till deserved it over Covington as well, beating Thompson is the biggest win by far the biggest win on any of their resumes.

I'd have Woodley as favourite but Till is capable of winning.

Till deserved it over Covington as well, beating Thompson is the biggest win by far the biggest win on any of their resumes.

I'd have Woodley as favourite but Till is capable of winning.

Definitely. Aside from a waning Maia and RDA who has Covington beat? Woodley would’ve webbed him all about the place. Till would dispose of dos Anjos in double quick time. Till - Woodley is the best fight in the division, so intrigued to see how they match up.

Possibly. Difficult sell, though. It's a bit mental they didn't just give Colby another month to heal up.

This is what happens when you have their absolutely ridiculous schedule and refusal to have a non-title fight headline a PPV.

They've completely wasted the Colby/Woodley fight now, even more so if Till wins and they've undermined the belt.  Very short term thinking from the UFC.

Indeed. I was going to mention this sort of thing is inevitable when you have multiple title fights on the same card.

They should cut down on the number of shows in general. I watched the Hamburg card at the weekend and it was absolutely brutal. Surely there's a better middle-ground between those shitfests and nights like 217?

I really enjoyed the card this weekend, the main and co-main were both boss.

I have heard rumours that Holloway had a stroke, which if that's the case his career is over, if that's the case it sets up Also v Ortega for the belt.

I have heard rumours that Holloway had a stroke, which if that's the case his career is over, if that's the case it sets up Also v Ortega for the belt.

He said it wasn't a stroke a few days ago on Ariel Helwani's show.  He said he will definitely fight again too, but I guess he would say that.

I'd imagine it'll be Aldo/Ortega for a interim title.  I doubt they'll strip Holloway just yet.

He said it wasn't a stroke a few days ago on Ariel Helwani's show. He said he will definitely fight again too, but I guess he would say that.

I'd imagine it'll be Aldo/Ortega for a interim title. I doubt they'll strip Holloway just yet.

These drastic weight cuts are very worrying, someone will end up dead eventually.

Holloway needs to go up to Lightweight now.

Aldo v Ortega would be a good fight.

Funny that they are using clips of "The most disgusting thing that has ever happened in the history of the company.” in their promotional videos.

Hope Conor batters him, but I reckon this is going to be a one sided beat down from Khabib, he's an animal.

It's like when somebody gets thrown in with Lomachenko, they are full of confidence at first, but once they've felt what it's like to be underneath Khabib their body language changes completely.