You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

Do you believe me now, Numero?

He's totally gone off the rails since the Mayweather fight. It's an open secret in Dublin that him and his crew go around constantly coked off their tits. He'll never fight again, or at least not at the top level.

No idea if he’s cokes up or not. I’m fairly sure that whether he has used coke wasn’t the issue, it was whether he was part of some big gangster hit order and all the unsubstantiated stuff that was floating around at the time. But he’s certainly acted like a massive twat since his baby was born and he got the mayweather fight.

As to whether I believe you, I’d have to go back and look and I can’t be arsed. Cock, though; for sure.

It's proper Bluenose talk I know, but a mate of mine was in a taxi and the driver was one of the lads who ended up in that pub fracas. Apparently, it was all resolved there and then and there was never any gangster hit taken out against him.

If he tries going after some of Khabib boys wannabe gangster shit will be the last of his issues. 

Would i fuck start shit with lads from the caucasus. Some of Kahbib backers are big fucking hitters. Russian MMA is run at top levels with Putin an Ramzan Kadyrov are major players behind the scenes,especially the latter

I bet he wants the Khabib fight, but he wants a fuckload of money for it. I bet this is all part of building the sales of PPV to your average Joe who isn't really into MMA. The rest is just noice.

It looks that way but maybe he's gone a bit too far? He's caused injuries to other fighters and staff.

McGregor's sound, he did what any mate would do when his friends been bullied. When Nate Diaz and Conor agree on something, you know it's right.

That's it.

The uber tough Russians that surrounded that Artem lad when he was on his own where invisible when McGregor turned up.

It's all a publicity stunt anyway.

What's the old saying,

"There's no such thing as bad publicity"

McGregor has probably been trending on social media since last night, and even the ufc event itself, which lets be honest, beyond the actual fans, nobody would have known it was on. He's helped everyone make more money now.