You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

I read on a reddit thread earlier that he’s always up to shit like this and this time he hit the wrong guy but a lot of the people on there are saying that because he grew up with loads of the guys from that gang that he’ll be alright with the equivalent of a slap on the wrist. What I gather happened from reading twitter and reddit was...some guys from the gang went looking for his mate over some drug deal or something gone wrong so McGregor went with his friend to the pub to confront them and argued, McGregor hit them both and “The Wig” whoever that is, dad attempted to calm the situation down and McGregor has hit him also. He was coked off his tits apparently.

Loads of people keep saying on there that it’s bullshit because If it happened then there would be video/photographic evidence and everyone who’s from Crumlin on there has replied that it’s the type of place you don’t get out your phone and take pictures and if you did and something ended up on the internet they didn’t want to be then your basically fucked. I’ll see if I can find the reddit thread I was reading.

What an absolute load of bollocks some of this stuff is. Probably did some strange shit that's being blown out of proportion. And nobody in there right mind would do anything to McGregor, least of all a high powered gangster. That's how your shit gets pushed in.

Yeah it's all a bit far fetched, killing one of the most high profile people in the world would put potential suspects under a whole host of scrutiny, which for drug gang is the last thing you need.

The only type of person to kill him would be a lone nut with nothing to lose.

Yeah it's all a bit far fetched, killing one of the most high profile people in the world would put potential suspects under a whole host of scrutiny, which for drug gang is the last thing you need.

YOU TRYING TO FUCK HIM OR WHAT LAD!? Nope. Just have the ability to think rationally and don't believe some screenshot of a text. I mean, something seems to have gone on but it seems this '900k or you're dead for having a punch up' seems like shite.

What an absolute load of bollocks some of this stuff is. Probably did some strange shit that's being blown out of proportion. And nobody in there right mind would do anything to McGregor, least of all a high powered gangster. That's how your shit gets pushed in.

Like I said earlier on in the thread, there’s absolutely no chance there will ever be any concrete evidence because apparently it’s not the type of place where you can get your phone out and start taking pictures without ending up with a good kick in.

It’s easily believable, what’s so far fetched? The gist of it is what that woman just said, them brothers sent or went themselves to McGregors mates house looking for trouble and Conor confronted with them and ended up hitting them both and then this other guy in the pub who’s mates with the brothers was loudly calling McGregor all sorts of names and he found out, went down there and punched him and whilst confronting him the gangsta dad tried calming it and ended up getting twatted by McGregor. It’s really not that far fetched and the type of thing that goes on everywhere, he just happened to hit a very dangerous mans dad.

It’s apparently common knowledge that he’s a coke head it so makes perfect sense. The old man who got hit, his own daughter said it happened and how it happened so how can you question it without evidence? He did it in a pub full of people, the guy is turning into a right fucking dick.

He needs to stop fucking about trying to be a gangster and get his arse back in the gym. Talk about self destruction.

Having said that, if I’d just recently earned 9 figures for a few weeks work I’d probably go off my nut as well.

Money fucks you

Apparently common knowledge...

Apparently all the phones...

Apparently isn’t enough for me.

He certainly gives off the vibe that he might well be a dickhead, but who knows, I don’t.

I know what your saying but there’s too many people telling the same or very similar stories for it not too be true, it’s a very believable story either way so it’s not a good look for him. You’d hardly believe it if you said Gareth Bale’s a massive cokehead and came back to Cardiff last week and battered a drug dealers dad and now he’s at risk of getting killed, with McGregor it’s highly likely this has happened which just makes you think what’s he doing with his life to get caught up even mentioned in these situations?