You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

I think she is beautiful. Take anyone you think is beautiful and shave their head and put them in unflattering sports clothing and see what they look like.

Alternatively dress them up full of make up, posing with lighting and air brushing. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, she's ok. People like her then no arguments from me, their choice.

• Upvote 1

I'm guessing your right and this article suggests as much

http://www.mmalatestnews.com/behind-scenes-look-bully-boys/

Article wasn't really convincing to be honest.

Author basically says he had a sparring session with bisping and bisping underestimated him and got knocked down twice in the first round, afterwards bisping respected him and wanted to be his friend, apparently that's a sign of a bully.

Then goes on to say another sign of a bully is they can't cope with being beaten and perform some mental gymnastics to make excuses for why that happened, then pointed at Prince naseem getting beat then leaving the sport.

From what I've seen bisping has been beaten a few times and has never said anything other than he was beaten by the better man on the night, and has then come back again wanting to be better.

I'm not saying bisping isn't a cunt, but I don't believe that article proves that he is.

He might shit talk a lot in the lead up to fights but has never said anything worse than the likes of mcgregor.

However I did find it quite funny how he's happy to dish out all this smack talk but as soon as somebody took the piss out of his wonky eye he started playing the victim and saying the other guy was a piece of shit for mocking his disability.

Article wasn't really convincing to be honest.

Author basically says he had a sparring session with bisping and bisping underestimated him and got knocked down twice in the first round, afterwards bisping respected him and wanted to be his friend, apparently that's a sign of a bully.

Then goes on to say another sign of a bully is they can't cope with being beaten and perform some mental gymnastics to make excuses for why that happened, then pointed at Prince naseem getting beat then leaving the sport.

From what I've seen bisping has been beaten a few times and has never said anything other than he was beaten by the better man on the night, and has then come back again wanting to be better.

I'm not saying bisping isn't a cunt, but I don't believe that article proves that he is.

He might shit talk a lot in the lead up to fights but has never said anything worse than the likes of mcgregor.

However I did find it quite funny how he's happy to dish out all this smack talk but as soon as somebody took the piss out of his wonky eye he started playing the victim and saying the other guy was a piece of shit for mocking his disability.

Agree 100%

I’m getting fed up of McGregor now. I’ve been a big supporter of his since his first UFC fights. Delighted when he went on to beat Mendes and then Aldo but he’s getting progressively more annoying. The failure to defend his belts is doing my head in but those in cage antics the other night showed him up to be a right cunt. Whatever happened to mellowing our after becoming a Dad; he’s a bigger dick than ever.

• Upvote 1

I’m getting fed up of McGregor now. I’ve been a big supporter of his since his first UFC fights. Delighted when he went on to beat Mendes and then Aldo but he’s getting progressively more annoying. The failure to defend his belts is doing my head in but those in cage antics the other night showed him up to be a right cunt. Whatever happened to mellowing our after becoming a Dad; he’s a bigger dick than ever.

Exactly how I feel that mate. Bit too big for his boots now

• Upvote 1

+1

Cocaine’s a helluva drug.

• Upvote 1

McGregor has always been a cock but he thinks he's untouchable now and therefore has stopped reigning it in.

It'll come to an end soon enough, he wants a percentage of the ufc itself, after which he'll retire from fighting and just keep cashing the shareholder cheques for the rest of his life.

• 2 weeks later...