You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

Thought it was pretty shitty of them (UFC), but not surprising given their desire to control absolutely everything. Apparently the ban has now been lifted, anyway.

The way it's been reported sounds like he's been treated very badly. I notice a lot of the big reporters (posh twat Davies being one) haven't mentioned it though. They're alright, Jack.

To be hinest i find Helwani a bit of a prick with a massive ego complex.

Ha there's no doubting the guy's ego, but I quite enjoy his podcasts and he's obviously got a lot of contacts in the sport.

The way it's been reported sounds like he's been treated very badly. I notice a lot of the big reporters (posh twat Davies being one) haven't mentioned it though. They're alright, Jack.

Yeah frogmarching him from the arena and banning him for life from attending any future events or press conferences did seem a bit OTT.

He wasn't that fit at all. Just look at that curcus show Bellator put on with him and Dada 5000. Dada heart stopped in the ring,both were dead in the second round

As I said for a bloke of his age I think he would of been fit, certainly more than the average man walking round the street for his age. The average bloke his size, his age would last about a minute before gassing.

I wasn't going to watch the Hendo fight, I decided to boycott watching all the old Pride lads fights as there all just destroying there legacy now.

Credit to Herb Dean wasn't it? He could of stopped it a few times and no one would of complained.

I reckon UFC will want to do Hendo V Bisping 2 that's what will make the most money.

Didnt watch it. Ive not enjoyed it for a while,always watching while on laptop. The drug shit isnt helping. Lesnar getting dispensation as there isnt time for proper testing (bullshit,letting the toid monkey in for money and giving him time to cycle off)BJ Penn,Machida,Chad Mendes,Tim Means and Yoel Romero off my head in the past 4 months. Rogan reckons 60% would piss hot and one third off all fighters tested out of comp last year were hoy

• Upvote 1

I wasn't going to watch the Hendo fight, I decided to boycott watching all the old Pride lads fights as there all just destroying there legacy now.

On this note did anyone see the Fedor fight? Shadow of the man he was, got his bell well and truly rung in the first and won an extremely dodgy decision. Apparently Dana wants him back in the ufc.

Wonderboy v Rory Mac tonight. Should be an exciting fight.

On this note did anyone see the Fedor fight? Shadow of the man he was, got his bell well and truly rung in the first and won an extremely dodgy decision. Apparently Dana wants him back in the ufc.

He probably wants him so he can get filled in by a few UFC card filler heavyweights so he can dispel the myth Fedor would have ruled the UFC. That's not my opinion but seems like the type of thing Dana would do, plus it would sell

Cerrone looked good.

Macdonald - Thompson is shite so far

I used to think Thompson would beat Lawlor but after tonight I think Lawlor will hurt him WHEN more so then IF he catches him.

After MacDonald's rolling knee bar/heel hook plan didn't pan out he just seemed to be wading in with his left arm extended. If Thompson had been a bit more proactive he might have got the stoppage

I didn't know Fedor was fighting, yes well Fedor fighting in the UFC is still a massive story if he can get him into a title fight it'll be a big money maker.

Selling a few signed bits if anyone is interested. Dont have the room with all my wargames stuff taking up space

Pretty sure i habe the COA for all

Miguel Cotto signed Glove

Joe Frazier signed Print decent size about A3 i think (knocking Ali down first fight)

Robbie Lawler signed UFC Glove

UFC Glove signed by Travis Browne and Fabrizio Werdum

Signed Fairtex Glove by John Wayne Parr

Ill take £60 plus shipping from somebody off here. 2 plastic display cases included too. You can pick up from Watford

I used to think Thompson would beat Lawlor but after tonight I think Lawlor will hurt him WHEN more so then IF he catches him.

After MacDonald's rolling knee bar/heel hook plan didn't pan out he just seemed to be wading in with his left arm extended. If Thompson had been a bit more proactive he might have got the stoppage

I think Thompson is too good at controlling the distance, his movement and striking are on another planet and lawler is not as well rounded nor does he have the level of jujitsu of someone like Macdonald. I think it's a good match up for wonderboy, Maia is probably the more difficult fight for him.

Thompson is the best welterweight in the world, he just completely shut down Rory's game. On his feet nobody can touch him.

I think Thompson is too good at controlling the distance, his movement and striking are on another planet and lawler is not as well rounded nor does he have the level of jujitsu of someone like Macdonald. I think it's a good match up for wonderboy, Maia is probably the more difficult fight for him.

Thompson is the best welterweight in the world, he just completely shut down Rory's game. On his feet nobody can touch him.

As I say I used to think that myself and your probably right but MacDonald tagged Thompson a few times in the last couple of rounds and part of me thinks if it had been Robbie tagging him he'd have been hurt.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone watch the Bellator stuff last night? One of the most brutal endings to a fight I have ever seen!

This was the damaged sustained from a flying knee

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=615549275317557&set=gm.10153830258178107&type=3&theater

And listen to the impact

https://twitter.com/KOKINGS4/status/754757196894859264