You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

Once the BT deal ends im not sure what choice youll have other than downloading them. My guess is much like the glory streams once you have bought the event it will be immediate available for rewatch.

Obviously id rather it stayed on tv but i can see them doing a deal with sky and Virgin for ppv tv access.

Dont understand why sky dont try and nab it with everything they are loosing to bt

McGregor Diaz rematch at welterweight for UFC 200 confirmed. Reckon he's on a hiding to nothing, personally, as he just doesn't have the power or chin to beat Diaz at that weight. Fair fucks to him for giving it another try, though. Aldo vs Edgar also announced with the winner definitely fighting McGregor. Card shaping up quite nicely and gotta think that Lawler will end up on it, too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/35932094

Conor McGregor has been given the chance to avenge his loss to Nate Diaz in the Ultimate Fighting Championship.

The two mixed martial artists will meet again in another welterweight contest at UFC 200 in Las Vegas on 9 July.

American Diaz handed McGregor his first defeat in the UFC earlier this month when he choked the featherweight champion into submission.

UFC boss Dana White said he urged McGregor to fight Diaz at a lower weight but the Irishman was against it.

"Even his coach tried to get him to get off the rematch and the 170-pound fight, but it's what he wanted," said White.

McGregor fought Diaz at 170 pounds, 25 more than his usual featherweight limit, at UFC 196.

"He was obsessed with fighting Nate Diaz again," said White.

White said Jose Aldo and Frankie Edgar would also meet on the UFC 200 card, with the winner then taking on McGregor for the featherweight belt regardless of the Irishman's result against Diaz.

He can win that fight if he has tbe stamina. He is winning 80% of tbe first before blowing his gas tank and getting caught. Cant see them adding Lawler. Diaz vs McGregor is the main event so a 5 rounder and Aldo vs Edgar is a 5 rounder be suprised if they add a third and they'll need someone to headline the next event. You also have Wonderboy Vs McDonald a few weeks before and unless Confit gets a rematch the winner of that will get a title shot.

Also on UFC 200 Cain Valasquez vs Travis Browne

Card so far

McGregor vs Diaz

Aldo vs Edgar

Cain Velasquez vs. Travis Browne

Joe Lauzon vs. Diego Sanchez

Takanori Gomi vs. Jim Miller

I love Gomi,best days are long gone but he was great in Pride

The Brazil card is immense

Fabrício Werdum© vs. Stipe

Ronaldo Souza vs. Vitor Belfort

Anderson Silva vs. Uriah Hall

Maurício Ruavs vs Corey Anderson

Demian Maia vs. Matt BrownLight

Patrick Cummins vs. Antônio Rogério Nogueira

Warlley Alves vs. Bryan Barberena

Francisco Trinaldo vs. Yancy Medeiros

Thiago Santos vs. Nate Marquardt

Sérgio Moraes vs. Kamaru Usman

Renato Moicano vs. Zubaira Tukhugov

John Lineker vs. Rob Font

Catchweight (140 lbs)Cristiane Justino(Cyborg) vs. Leslie Smith

He can win that fight if he has tbe stamina. He is winning 80% of tbe first before blowing his gas tank and getting caught.

Do you think if he'd had more left in the tank he could have taken that shot from Diaz, then? I just don't think he has the chin to live with him, period. If he gets caught once it's over, for me.

Yes i do

He was blowing hard after the first. I think he was too hyped up and like Rousey fell in love with his power and just went crazy with the left. Diaz isnt a big one punch hitter and if he KOs McGregor again ill be sticking money on Aldo doing McGregor in any rematch

Yes i do

He was blowing hard after the first. I think he was too hyped up and like Rousey fell in love with his power and just went crazy with the left. Diaz isnt a big one punch hitter and if he KOs McGregor again ill be sticking money on Aldo doing McGregor in any rematch

Edgar beats aldo

Ignore me on the Lawler not at 200. The Edgar vs Aldo title match isn't the co main event. Still to be announced. I dontbthink GSP will be back till they do MSG later this year. So maybe Lawler vs Condit,Tait vs Rousey/Holm maybe the Jones vs Cormier winner vs AJ

UFC Dana White Says Edgar vs. Aldo Is Not UFC 200 Co-Main Event

UFC 200 got it’s main event verified and announced last night (Wednesday March 30, 2016) as we learned tht Conor McGregor would be granted his rematch request with Nate Diaz. Of course we’d all known this for at least a week thanks to Ariel Helwani of MMAFighting.com, but you know how the promotion likes to break their own news, especially when it comes to huge PPV cards like UFC 200.

So the not surprising main event announcement was met with the revelation that Frankie Edgar and Jose Aldo would face off in a rematch of their UFC 156 featherweight title fight. Once again the bout will be a five round championship fight, but this time around it’s for the interim strap. As the news of their fight was announced just moments before the UFC 200 main event, many of us assumed it would be the co-main event of the evening.

Well, according to UFC president Dana White via The Star Phoenix, the second fiddle slot for the July 9 PPV is yet to be revealed:

Wow, it looks like this huge week of breaking news for the UFC is by no means over yet. Following the tradition of pay-per-view cards, aside from the fact a non-title welterweight bout is the main event, you can guess that a title fight will be targeted for the co-main event slot. But who will it be

So what could be the co-main for UFC 200? Let’s be honest, there’s only one name we are all thinking, and that’s Georges St-Pierre. With the rest of the divisions mostly tied up with matches at the championship end, really there are not many options outside of a potential Robbie Lawler vs. St-Pierre showdown. Obviously it could be a number of big non title fights, but even then, who’s left to ‘blow our minds’ like Dana White hinted on the previous page?

Also factor in that, according to Nate Diaz in his now infamous LOL motherf*ckers interview, McGregor was meant to call out GSP, who was in attendence at UFC 196. With Diaz throwing a massive spanner in those works, could it be that the promotion is giving ‘Rush’ a title shot on his return? Outside of ‘Ruthless’ the only unbooked champions are Miesha Tate and Rafael dos Anjos. Could either the lightweight or women’s bantamweight champion help make the co-main event?

I'd deffo agree that the reason McGregor was hurt by that shot off Diaz was because he was already knackered after trying (and failing) to blast Diaz out early. He busted Nate up good style in that first round, he'd be a bit more economical with his striking I think next time out.

I'd love him to do it but I'm not sure he'll escape Nates clutches for 5 rounds and if Nate gets him down (or McGregor inexplicably tries to take him down again) then it'll be curtains.