Quantcast
UFC - Page 163 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Rex Banner

UFC

What a card.

I had Figgy winning that.

If Khabib stays retired I would love for Oliveira to win the belt, proper left field champion and such a dangerous fighter.

That KO of Jacare was savage, making a name for himself Holland.

Agreed on Oliviera, he's been on my radar for a few fights now and that was a dominant performance last night but Ferguson looks done. 

I think it puts to bed any notion that Ferguson could have subbed Khabib from his back, Ju Jitsu is the last thing to go in a fighter as it's purely technical and if Oliviera can comfortably dominate him Khabib would rag doll him everywhere.

Shame we can't get to see how Oliveria would do against Khabib as he's probably the most rounded fighter at lightweight currently. Though Khabib's wrestling game is on a completely different level but he's mainly fought strikers.

Yeah was class haha.

I thought it was a sexual reference but apparently his "Grandpa" used to watch Jacare and it made Holland have a dream about Jacare beating Holland up from the ground haha.

He's great entertainment.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

That was a beautiful example of getting your shots in straight down the pipe 

Worked tonight but as he steps up in levels he'll need to conserve his energy better, was loading up on every shot.

Yeah no doubt. 

Impressive shots either way. Happens often, he needs a fight that he can't finish and gets dragged deep, that's normally how they learn. 

4 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Yeah no doubt. 

Impressive shots either way. Happens often, he needs a fight that he can't finish and gets dragged deep, that's normally how they learn. 

I expected his opponent to win as he had KO win against Michel Perreira, impressive victory that but he looked a bit over confident tonight.

Just now, Lee909 said:

Ohhhhhhh

The lamb brought for slaughter hit back. 

It was a strange KO that in real time, didn't really see what happened but saw Buckley KO'd on the floor.