You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

They asked her about her post fight plans. She said she was going out to get laid. Adam said 'well there's no hope of that, unless she's off to comic-con and find some weird trekkie nerd looking for a Klingon

Oh yeah remember it now. I love their boxing and MMA podcasts, I don't bother with the affiliated Dan Hardy one though, nothing against him but don't find it anywhere near as entertaining.

12 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

No

Someone mentioned it so have a few lined up 

There's quite a large catalogue of interviews now, so you can pick and choose whichever ones you fancy. The Richard Towers episode is very entertaining but mostly for non-boxing stories as he's a bit of a psychopath!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Duff Man said:

They're not cancelling any events, apparently, just moving them to their headquarters and not allowing any spectators.

Which is all well and good until the fighters start getting it. Not that I'm complaining as there's going to be fuck all sport.

Just caught up with this. Very enjoyable card.

Conclusions:

Johnny Walker is shite. Any notion he'd bounce back after the Corey Anderson fight have been put to bed. Wasn't that long ago people were saying he was Jon Jones hardest fight.

Fuck knows why Moicano was flipping his lid against a tapped opponent is anyone's guess, he answered the question post fight by completely swerving it

Burns was impressive.

Charles Oliveira is a great watch and he's improving all the time. Kevin Lee will never be a contender at Light-weight, Welterweight or any other weight. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Lee909 said:

He will never learn

Mi d you Ashley Evans Smith and her boyfriend nicking medical supplies someone was collecting is up there too

I looked this up because I didn't know what you were talking about; this is the top post on r/mma

Screenshot_20200327-071550_Chrome.jpg