Quantcast
UFC - Page 142 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Rex Banner

UFC

4 minutes ago, Elite said:

What's the story behind it? Can't say I've ever paid much attention to Gillespie.

Gillespie is a massive trump lover, apparently. Kevin Lee has always seemed like a pretty bright guy when I’ve heard him talk, this pretty much reinforces that view

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, moof said:

Gillespie is a massive trump lover, apparently. Kevin Lee has always seemed like a pretty bright guy when I’ve heard him talk, this pretty much reinforces that view

His reaction to the KO was very cold, I thought at the time there must have been some needle in the build up.

The ref did a good job in rugby tackling Gillespie, who seemed determined to carry on pummelling Lee even though he was obviously out cold.

50 minutes ago, Anubis said:

The ref did a good job in rugby tackling Gillespie, who seemed determined to carry on pummelling Lee even though he was obviously out cold.

You're right about the ref he did well but you've got the fighters the wrong way around.

Surprised to see that prick Greg Hardly fighting Volkov tonight, he's been struggling against hand picked bums so he should get his arse handed to him tonight. My only concern with Volkov is if he switches off for a split second like he did against Lewis when he got KO'd after winning every round.

3 minutes ago, moof said:

I rarely, if ever, wish real injury or damage to a fighter, but I’d love to see that guy get his skull caved in

He's an horrible cunt, he can fuck off with his faux nice guy act when he's getting interviewed. Hope Volkov highlight reel KO's him so it'll be played on loop forever.

Just now, Elite said:

Cattars no mug, be a decent scrap this.

Absolutely. Dan Hardy made a good point just now, as skilful and dynamic as Zabit is, he loves a good scrap. He’s in with a dangerous opponent. Should be a great fight 

3 minutes ago, Remmie said:

My stream died towards the end of the 1st round, how's it going?

Zabit will win 29-28 for me.

Not convinced with Zabit in 5 round fights, especially when he steps up to challenge for titles, he fades late on.

• Upvote 1

Kattar really coming on strong in the third. Such a shame we don’t get the two extra rounds. Zabit won the first two rounds clearly, should get the decision 

He’s a very compelling figure and one hell of a martial artist

Hope we get to see the fight V Till at Anfield. Would be a mega event 

2 hours ago, moof said:

He’s a very compelling figure and one hell of a martial artist

Hope we get to see the fight V Till at Anfield. Would be a mega event 

That would be fun. He’s not nearly as arrogant as he comes across but clearly has an ego which is par for the course.