Quantcast
UFC - Page 137 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Rex Banner

UFC

Fucking crazy how you can pass a physical like that. You can see why he is anti anyone failing a drug test. He got on my nerves a bit earlier in his career but the longer he went on the more I respected him. Most of the defeats in his prime by guys who where in TRT or who around the same time pissed hot. Its great that he got his hands on the title even if it was a short run. 

Great performance 

But if Costa tags him like a whittaker did he's fucked. Same if Yoel gets hold of him

Can’t believe I fell asleep before the main event. Anyway, will catch another couple of hours and watch it on catch up later.

Whittaker didn't look right to me, maybe his injuries and wars with Yoel have taken a lot out of him.

Still good performance by Adesanya but he's one annoying cunt on the mic.

Just now, moof said:

Adesanya is something special

I'm not fully on board just yet, he went life and death with Gastelum in his last fight. If he beats a few of the other top contenders such as Costa, Romero, Cannonier and maybe Till (if he can have a similar progression to Whittaker when he stepped up to MW). Then I'll be fully on board.

Jones is already trying to set up a fight with Adesanya, that cunt needs to go to HW not try to pick on MWs.

59 minutes ago, Elite said:

I'm not fully on board just yet, he went life and death with Gastelum in his last fight. If he beats a few of the other top contenders such as Costa, Romero, Cannonier and maybe Till (if he can have a similar progression to Whittaker when he stepped up to MW). Then I'll be fully on board.

Jones is already trying to set up a fight with Adesanya, that cunt needs to go to HW not try to pick on MWs.

No fan of Jones but he's not the one that started that, Issy was calling him out

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

No fan of Jones but he's not the one that started that, Issy was calling him out

Fair enough.

Any excuse to call Jones a cunt though.

Gastelum will knock Till spark out. He got inside and knocked down Adesanya, despite the latter's stand up pedigree and giraffe like reach. Getting hands on Till's chin will be an inevitability for him.

On 06/10/2019 at 21:37, paddyberger said:

I’m still surprised Till took Gastellum as his first fight at the heavier weight. Be interesting to see how he fairs, could easily be on 3 fight losing streak after that.

Can't imagine it going well for him. 

Middleweight division is full of killers as it is, I wouldn't have fancied his chances against most of that lot, fair fucks to him for jumping into the deep end, but like you said if he loses this then that's 3 in a row, and I wouldn't have much faith in him breaking that trend in his next after Gastelum. 

Yeah he was definitely too big for welterweight. I think Gastellum will probably have a bit too much for him, especially if he uses his wrestling, but I don't think it's as cut and dry as some are making out.

6 minutes ago, paddyberger said:

I think he has a chance but very much a high risk/high reward fight. If he gets the win, could catapult him top 10 or lower easily.

He'll be a fight away from a title shot if he wins The UFC love Till.

I am more of a boxing fan than UFC and have only seen the last 3 of Till's fights and he just seems to be a plodder who circles opponents but is a bit gun-shy. What did he show in his earlier winning fights that makes him still a prospect ?