Quantcast
UFC - Page 123 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

 

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

 

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

 

Thanks

Dave

Rex Banner

UFC

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, chrisbonnie said:

So Whittaker is out now,

 

has a hernia and was admitted to hospital. Adeseanya vs Silva is the main event now. 

 

Very odd

Fuck sake. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chrisbonnie said:

i cant get my head around how he was only diagnosed this late.

 

 

Yeah, strikes me as they knew but wanted to push through as many PPV sales before announcing. Poor form if that's the case 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Welsh said:

Of course they had to delay it, just look at what the card is left with. Absolute shambles.

Yeah they fucked it by making it too top heavy. 

 

What's even more embarrassing is that Gastealum has been strutting around covered in staph sores with a belt that he's borrowed and is calling himself the new champion because Whittaker forfeited. I hope Adesanya destroys him, the dirty little rat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aventus said:

Yeah they fucked it by making it too top heavy. 

 

What's even more embarrassing is that Gastealum has been strutting around covered in staph sores with a belt that he's borrowed and is calling himself the new champion because Whittaker forfeited. I hope Adesanya destroys him, the dirty little rat. 

theyre always getting  staph in that game.

 

no word of a lie, i know a guy that trains in sbg where Mcgregor trains. Not a pro fighter i might add, but a guy that has trained bjj with Kavanagh since the beginning. 

 

Before the khabib fight i asked him how Mcgregor was looking, and his reply was short. He just said, "there's alot of Staph going around at that gym, thats all im saying"

 

And he left it at that. The same guy told me about the McGregor and Malinaggi sparring sessions as well, he has nothing to gain from lying. 

 

But back to the topic, the staph infections are horrendously common in that sport. I cant understand how these guys are getting passed by their medicals. 

 

Mind you, when Bisping did and he was clinically blind in one eye, then it shows how "stringent" the testing must be..............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

theyre always getting  staph in that game.

 

no word of a lie, i know a guy that trains in sbg where Mcgregor trains. Not a pro fighter i might add, but a guy that has trained bjj with Kavanagh since the beginning. 

 

Before the khabib fight i asked him how Mcgregor was looking, and his reply was short. He just said, "there's alot of Staph going around at that gym, thats all im saying"

 

And he left it at that. The same guy told me about the McGregor and Malinaggi sparring sessions as well, he has nothing to gain from lying. 

 

But back to the topic, the staph infections are horrendously common in that sport. I cant understand how these guys are getting passed by their medicals. 

 

Mind you, when Bisping did and he was clinically blind in one eye, then it shows how "stringent" the testing must be..............

So what really did happen between McGregor and Paulie?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jones will be allowed to fight, with authorities believing the substance remains from a positive test for which he has already served a suspension.

 

Heh, let them take whatever they want and rip each others heads off. 

 

Enough of the faux concern for their short or long term health.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Jones will be allowed to fight, with authorities believing the substance remains from a positive test for which he has already served a suspension.

 

Heh, let them take whatever they want and rip each others heads off. 

 

Enough of the faux concern for their short or long term health.

If you make them money, they don't give a fuck what you do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone hook a man up with a link for tonight. Got to wait 2 bloody weeks for a install at home for access at work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Someone hook a man up with a link for tonight. Got to wait 2 bloody weeks for a install at home for access at work

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, moof said:

 

 

Jesus that was pulled quick

Didn't have time to get it and cant even seem to get reddit MMA on google

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone is into grappling

Polaris is on fightpass now, 2nd hour of prelims. Main card starts at 9 with Jake Shields highlighting

 

And obviously Till vs Masvidal tomorrow evening heading a great card. 

 

Also if you have fightpass catch the recent Cage Warriors card from Denmark. Some good action

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone watching this card?

 

A few decent fights on before Till.

 

UK fighters are always going to struggle to bridge the gap of the US/Brazilian fighters ground games. I'd fancy Till against any striker but the elite wrestlers are always going to dominate him unless he can land early.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Numero Veinticinco said:

I’ve been watching. This Silva vs Roberts is excellent. 

Yeah, good fight. See my point above about the problem UK fighters have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I felt like he was smashing him. 

I missed a bit of it but what I did see was Roberts constantly on his back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The refs are having a fucking mare on this whole card. Not sure if he verbally submitted or not there. The Safarov ref was a fucking disgrace, just kept telling him to stop holding the fence, no proper warning, allowed to hit after the break and only deducted 1 point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×