You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

5 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

GSP is the best ever

After that it was Jon Jones and they were well clear of the rest imo, but Jon drug issue put a * on everything he has done.

Could probably put Anderson Silva in that category too. 

Fuck knows how many others were on TRT at the time aswell, and it was all legal so they never failed a drug test. 

Vitor Belfort the main culprit. 

Vitor-Belfort-Full.png

IMG_20180924_182606.jpg

Vitor has been a roid head since his teens

He is fucking jacked now again about to start dstroying people in bellator

The only reason i don't have Anderson as high as the others is competition level. Take out hendo and Vitor and its not a great list of top contenders compared to GSP and Jones imo. 

22 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

recent instagram pic on the right compared to one of his last ufc weigh ins

maxresdefault.jpg

"Retire" 

Take a fuckload of steds while no one is testing you. 

Make a miraculous comeback a year later and destroy everyone. 

I can see the logic. 

3 hours ago, Lee909 said:

GSP is the best ever

After that it was Jon Jones and they were well clear of the rest imo, but Jon drug issue put a * on everything he has done.

I'd say Jones is the greatest fighter of all time if it wasn't for the way he's carried on last few years. He could have well and truly nailed it and been out on his own but I can't give him the credit because he's a cunt, and I used to be a massive fan of his.

On 9/24/2018 at 1:17 PM, aventus said:

A lot of the Conor GOAT shouts stem from Aldo being touted as one of the greatest ever.

Then Mcgregor nailed him in 13 seconds. 

Aldo has been at the top for a long time. Look how dominant he was in that division. I refuse to let McGregor be classed as the best ufc fighter in the history when he hasn't even defended a single belt that he's won.

On 9/24/2018 at 3:02 PM, Spy Bee said:

No Anderson Silva?

I was listing names of fighter who had not been mentioned in this thread already. Silva is definitely up there.

j1yqhyypyho11.thumb.jpg.186e1051ce4e015d5493f33762c53fe8.jpg

Dana White has dismissed it as not being true, but he's been full of shit in the past so it's hard to tell. 

Either Dana is just annoyed that Nate announced it early, instead of it being properly done by himself at a press conference. 

Or Nate is being a sneaky bugger.

The jump from lightweight to welterweight is relatively big, so we usually see  LW's missing weight and fucking up potential title fights, so they move up to WW and get flattened by big cunts the size of Darren Till. 

There's already been loads of the heavier lightweights and lighter welterweights getting giddy on twitter over the idea, so it might be enough to put pressure on Dana and force him to create the new class. 

I imagine there will be quite a lot of movement around the classes if this does happen. 

Plus more belts, more champions, more title fights, more money, and potentially Conor vs Nate 3 as a title fight. 

6 hours ago, Johnlj said:

I haven't laughed this much in ages. 

Could've turned into an Airplane skit at the end there.  Ref drags the opponent off him, then has a dig of his own, the coach pulls the ref off before having a go, the ring girl barges him out of the way and sticks the foot in, then a nun jumps into the ring with a hurley...

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Dr Nowt said:

Reading about Channel 5 switching from the main event to Peppa Pig just as the fighters ring-walked at 6am, on a live UFC card they were showing.

TV out the window stuff to have that happen to you.

Must say it’s brightened my day no end.

It's Bellator not UFC but it's still hilarious or infuriating as fuck if you stayed/got up for it.