You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mind Bispings but I agree the co-hosts annoying.

Rogans MMA podcasts are a mixed bag, they are either brilliant; GSP episode, Firras Zahabi, that English Thai boxer or just shite where they don't even discuss MMA.

Can I just stop you right there because I'd like to talk about FightDsi.com and how it's such a great betting platform
  • Upvote 1

I like Rogan but couldn’t stand his podcast. What put me off was the absolutely ridiculous amount of advertising at the beginning. He went on for about ten minutes about some silk bedsheets and it wound me right up.

Yeah, I just skip the first 7-10 minutes if listening to the podcast.

Used to train at Kaoban. Colin's a great coach. Hope Darren wins and goes on to do as well as he should. Been loads of real talent from Liverpool and this would be great for the club and city in bringing even more through.

No fucking shit mate? That’s cool as fuck. Seems like a bit of a savage and unforgiving environment, which you’d expect given the gym is chock full of champions and killers. Heron seems like an ace guy as well as coach. One of the reasons I’m so confident for Till, having a role model like that in his life. The sky’s the limit for Till, he’s on a different level compared to these MMA strikers.

Winklejohn responded to that

Pretty much said Cerrone has never once helped another fighter in camp and that he had not worked with him in camp for years. Said Ceroone would come in and do his own thing before packing up and going home. Thing is if you join one of these massive gyms you surely know that they will be training others in your weight class

Winklejohn responded to that

Pretty much said Cerrone has never once helped another fighter in camp and that he had not worked with him in camp for years. Said Ceroone would come in and do his own thing before packing up and going home. Thing is if you join one of these massive gyms you surely know that they will be training others in your weight class

Cerrone did come across as very much up how own arse.