You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

Yeah, spot on Skids. His issue is that he needs to move to the States and to an American Top Team or similar. He should have done that after the Woodley fight in all honesty as he's stagnating where he is. I'm not sure he wants to move and leave Colin or the City, however - Colin especially.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, the chimp said:

Yeah, spot on Skids. His issue is that he needs to move to the States and to an American Top Team or similar. He should have done that after the Woodley fight in all honesty as he's stagnating where he is. I'm not sure he wants to move and leave Colin or the City, however - Colin especially.

He needs to work on his ground work and he could be one of the best on the division. 

Needs to do some serious thinking about his next move. 

He's 28. His striking is very overrated, which is backed up by only 2 stoppages in the UFC and he's hopeless on the ground.

I genuinely think he has no chance of becoming a champion even if he goes to a wrestling based US camp.

Just don't see it at all.

Being a top 10 fighter in the UFC is not be be sniffed at but if we are arguing that he could reach the pinnacle. Not for me.

That performance last night was bad, really bad.

What did everyone make of paddy the baddy? I’m not big into MMA, but it seemed as though he was a bit under the cosh before the ko. He seems to have a good chin after taking some decent shots, but is that lad he fought any good? Do you see him going far?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, belarus said:

What did everyone make of paddy the baddy? I’m not big into MMA, but it seemed as though he was a bit under the cosh before the ko. He seems to have a good chin after taking some decent shots, but is that lad he fought any good? Do you see him going far?

He did look very exciting but agree that he gets hit far too easily, which will be a massive problem when faces the top 10 guys in the division. He's meant be great at submissions but I've never seen him fight before as I don't watch Cage Warriors.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Elite said:

He did look very exciting but agree that he gets hit far too easily, which will be a massive problem when faces the top 10 guys in the division. He's meant be great at submissions but I've never seen him fight before as I don't watch Cage Warriors.

Thanks mate. I quite like him - he’s defo a character. Did you see him being interviewed after the fight and saying that he’s not arsed about calling anyone out, except for Instagram and called them all lizards? Fucking brilliant 

Just now, belarus said:

Thanks mate. I quite like him - he’s defo a character. Did you see him being interviewed after the fight and saying that he’s not arsed about calling anyone out, except for Instagram and called them all lizards? Fucking brilliant 

He's definitely got that star quality about him personality wise, whether he can back that up we'll see. Aspinall was quality again, he's got a real chance.

• Upvote 1

I like Paddy, never saw him in Cage warrior but have followed him for some time on social media. There is no chance he competes with the top lightweights though, the difference in class from what I saw Saturday is crazy.

Till should be thankful he never fought Vetorri a while back as well because he would've been dominated just the same way. Even if he is crazy enough to go down a weight class again (Which he definitely shouldn't do after last time) there's no way he beats Usman.

Jack Shore was so good again, hopefully he fights a more proven fighter in his next fight to see just how good he is/can be.

21 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Worth pointing out that machine gun kelly (who the fuck is he?) turned up with Megan Fox and she was dressed like this.... I'd want to chin him as well the lucky get 

megan-fox-and-machine-gun-kelly-attend-t

He's made a few appearances on this forum, mostly in a derogatory sense. Here he is with his Eminem diss track: