You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

Just watched the card.

Kevin Lee's KO of Gillespie was one of the most brutal KO's I've seen, reminded me of the infamous Terry Etim KO by Barbosa.

Till won 29-28 for me, there was no doubt he was the winner, the 30-27 Scorecard to Gastelum was a fucking disgrace. Till looked good but he's still a KO waiting to happen again with how exposed his chin is.

Masvidal v Diaz was a great fight, Masvidal beat him up but Nate is one tough cunt, though I think Masvidal could possibly have stopped him late on as he didn't look like he was tiring, despite Nate usually finishing fights strong.

Masvidal v McGregor is the fight to make next, a rematch will be a while off as those cuts will take a while to heal.

1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

Connie's fighting at 155 next isn't he? Cerrone in January is the rumour. If he fought Masvidal at 170 I don't think it'd be very competitive.

I'd march Jorge up with the winner of Usman Colvington. Dude deserves a proper title shot imo.

That's the rumour, is it confirmed?

I agree though, Jorge would smash McGregor which is partly why I want them to fight. Masvidal deserves winner of Colby/Usman.

5 minutes ago, Elite said:

That's the rumour, is it confirmed?

I agree though, Jorge would smash McGregor which is partly why I want them to fight. Masvidal deserves winner of Colby/Usman.

Not to my knowledge, but all the reliable sources seem to be saying it's happening. It's not a bad fight, tbf, although I'd prefer it was Gaethje.

Conor won't want Gaethje. 

If he couldn't get a finish inside 2 rounds, and I doubt he could as his power never really moved up from 145lb with him them Gaethje pressure would catch up in the second half of the fight the fucker is like the Terminator. He has more chance of putting Cowboy away, age and ringwearvhabevtskem there toll

Cerrone is finished now, McGregor will beat him easily.

He won't fight Gaethje, too much risk for not enough reward.

He'll beat Cerrone and then get the winner of Khabib/Ferguson which he's not earned, he's just earns the UFC that much money he can dictate what he wants. The prick. 

8 hours ago, Elite said:

Just watched the card.

Kevin Lee's KO of Gillespie was one of the most brutal KO's I've seen, reminded me of the infamous Terry Etim KO by Barbosa.

This will go down as a iconic MMA photo

FB_IMG_1572808688053.jpg

4 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

That's great

Gonna sit her in a scarface suite, eating a toasted sandwich and talk shit

He's a great character. His transformation in the last year has been remarkable, from journeyman to one of the hottest properties in the UFC.